Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UniqueEnigma909
    Original poster 1 posts

Please give us gear sets! There are tons of gear and equipment which leads to so many different playstyles. Therefore we urgently need the opportunity to save at least 2-3 differnent gear sets like in odyssey before.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GanarothLes
    13 posts

@uniqueenigma909

I have no idea why nobody is talking about this. It's not like you can't (and won't) change weapons and armor any time you want any way. Allowing us to do it with fewer button presses doesn't seem like it would unbalance anything, and would encourage me to use different playstyles for different situations.

• azullFR
    1355 posts

@ganarothles

I agree with you, it would be nice to have this option 👍

I saw that topic that was also asking for this option :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96762/adding-the-gear-set-option/2?lang=en-US

Have a nice day 🙂

• jakl201
    26 posts

Personally I'd just be fine if all they added was a button for armor that is 'equip all of the same set' when selecting gear. It *sounds* minor, but after so many hours, wasting time having to go around equipping everything is just...Meh.

• KopfSmertZz
    82 posts

@jakl201 Not to mention equipping/switching runes

• wSmk
    45 posts

I also did not notice the armor, which would affect the power and damage from poison and fire.

• wSmk
    45 posts

There is a beautiful paid armor set "Hel", but it does affect armor and health regeneration. Shouldn't such armor burn enemies? =\ Like "Agamemnon" in assassin's creed odyssey..

• jakl201
    26 posts

@wsmk There's a sword from the Round Table that will ignite enemies with its special attack. The Hel pack I think works like Agamemnon...gives buffs to things while on fire. And the Kopesh from Druids will ignite on crit hits. I don't think they want to mimic special abilities a whole lot on weapons. Of the same type at least. The Kopesh is now the great sword equivalent of the Sepulcher great axe.

There's a weapon rune that can cause an AoE burst of flames around you on parry, and another that will ignite your weapons on parry.

• lemmie88
    244 posts

@uniqueenigma909 Yes, it would be great to have this. In fact, its kind of crazy the game doesn't have loadouts. Immortals Fenyx Rising gives you 3.

OTOH, some players can't even change runes without crashes. And others have runes constantly disappearing. I'm sure if they implemented it, it would somehow break the game and eat all our runes.

• azullFR
    1355 posts

@lemmie88

yes, in AC-Odyssey we have 5 easy accessible slots for gear loadouts 🙂

Also, there is clearly a problem with how AC-Valhalla as been made :

• AC-Valhalla : it can crash for people who have to munch runes (they have to sell some to get above 400-300 runes)
    • AC-Odyssey : I've been able to play with no crash with .... a bit more than 5000 stuff !!!! (armors & weapons) !

(of course I couldn't run, fast travel was not fast, and openning the inventory was pretty long 😂 , at the moment with 3000 stuff I still can't run, but fast travels are far better and opening the inventory is far faster too)

Database handling seems to be problematic in AC-Valhalla....

Comparison made with :

• AC-Valhalla : PS4 pro (CUH 7116B) + installed on internal SSD SAMSUNG 860 EVO : Used Space = 60.84 %
    • AC-Odyssey : PS4 pro (CUH 7116B) + installed on external SSD SanDisk SSD PLUS : Used Space = +-80 %

• azullFR
    1355 posts

@azullfr
    ! Error ! =
    intead of :

AC-Valhalla : it can crash for people who have to munch runes (they have to sell some to get above 400-300 runes)

it is :
    AC-Valhalla : it can crash for people who have too much runes (they have to sell some to get above 400-300 runes)

Suggested Topics