Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LA_Frankie
    Original poster 88 posts

Predator quests not being offered by Reda in Francia. Same bug as Ireland.
    It's a real joy having to travel back and forth and staring at 10 minutes of loading screen to work around this bug.
    Please fix it or allow Reda to be attackable in Francia. Seriously.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @LA_Frankie!

I'm sorry to hear that you're being offered only one daily quest a day in Francia. I just checked my own game, and I had a weekly quest and two daily quests available in Melun. Are you still missing an additional daily quest?

If so, would you be able to send us an image that shows Reda has only one daily quest available for you in Francia? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheeElf
    278 posts

@ubi-borealis I've already completed them myself but I too can vouch that every day (except weekly reset) there is only 1 quest in Ireland or France. I will see about getting a video tomorrow going from France to Ireland to England showing only 1 quest in the first two locations and 2 quests in England.

• bielik01
    942 posts

@theeelf today I got three quests from the guy in Lisieux.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

A video or images showing that you only have one daily quest available would be very useful, @TheeElf. If you can let me know which region of Francia you checked in as well (such as Melun or Lisieux), that will be helpful in working out if only certain Thousand Eyes NPC only give one daily quest.

Thanks for confirming that you've been able to receive three quests, @bielik01. If you notice you're only able to accept one daily quest, can you also provide us with an image and let us know which member of the Thousand Eyes you spoke to?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • TheeElf
    278 posts

@ubi-borealis As requested, here is a video showing a few seconds before the Reda daily reset (you can ignore me showing the item) but then you will see that there is only 1 contract available. I even check all 4 Reda locations in Francia, then go to Ireland to show only 1, and lastly go to England where it shows there are 2 Reda contracts.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 643 posts

@theeelf

That's great, thanks. I've forwarded that on to the team investigating the issue.

Official Response

Suggested Topics