ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Heavylaw
    Original poster 8 posts

Hello, I have finished the game, but only 2 achievements have been unlocked on Uplay.
    When I see them, I have done what needs them to be unlocked (related to chapters, main quest and so on).
    Is there any solution to unlock them without having to restart the game ??

Thanks

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2268 posts

Thanks very much for your post about this, @heavylaw - sorry to hear you've had trouble unlocking these two achievements.

Can you tell me which two achievements these are? It'd also be very useful to have screenshots showing that you've met the criteria for them (so, an in-game screenshot), and then another one showing that the challenge is still locked.

Sometimes, achievements don't unlock if something is interfering with your connection to the Ubisoft Connect servers (but not so badly that you are forced entirely offline). As such, please check our connectivity troubleshooting. In particular, please make sure to power cycle your PC, reset your network hardware, make sure Windows is fully updated, and make sure you don't have any software blocking your connection.

If the issue persists after those steps, please let me know, alongside those screenshots I've mentioned above, and I'll be happy to assist further 😎

Official Response
  • Heavylaw
    Original poster 8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Heavylaw
    Original poster 8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Heavylaw
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-thrupney
    Thanks for your answer. I have only two achievements unlocked on PC (Uplay) which are :

• Désordre des anciens : éliminez toutes les cibles de l'ordre des anciens
    • Je le savais : brandissez Mjöllnir

You'll find enclosed the picture of my Uplay account, with these two achievements only + the quests already done and the remaining ones (related to DLCs).
    I should have all the other ones (e.g. finish the prologue, go to England) because as you can see, I have eliminated all the ancient order, which cannot be done from Norway only :).
    Moreover I have the internet fiber, with no interferences whatsoever, so it couldn't be from connectivity interruption. Everything is up to date (game, uplay, windows and so on)

undefined
    undefined
    undefined
    undefined
    Could you please check it ? Thanks

• Heavylaw
    Original poster 8 posts

@heavylaw
    @ubi-thrupney
    Also another picture of my Uplay account when clicking on AC Valhalla :

• Heavylaw
    Original poster 8 posts
  • Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2344 posts

@heavylaw Thank you very much for the images. Can we ask have you played the game on another platform at all?

Official Response
  • Heavylaw
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-viral
    @ubi-thrupney

Hello, no other platform, I'm only on PC with Uplay.

Could you please tell me what is happening ?
    How could I retrieve these achievements without restarting the game ?
    Could you please force a synchronization ?

Thank you.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@heavylaw Thank you for providing that information!

Could I just check that the game is completely up to date? If this is the case, would you be able to make sure your most recent save file has been uploaded to the cloud?

If your game is up to date, we'll pass this save on to our AC Valhalla game team for further investigation.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Heavylaw
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-nacho Thank you for answering. I've done any update when released, same for the last update released today.

Same issue, achievements are not unlocked despite the fact that I have achieved them.

I have just saved my game today with the latest update.

Thank you

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@heavylaw Thanks for doing that for us.

The information you've provided has been forwarded to the game team for further investigation. Once there's an update on this issue, we'll let you know.

Please contact us if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1524 posts

@heavylaw Hey there! Our team wanted to gather some further information to help review this further. First, could you confirm if you have seen the achievements as unlocked previously before noticing them missing? Second, if so, did you notice them missing around the time you first posted this thread? Thank you for bearing with us as we gather this information to continue to review this with you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics