Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NightmareNell
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,

I have the base game purchased from the Epic Store and if I buy the season pass from Ubisoft Connect will it work or do I have to buy it from the same store?

Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 993 posts

@nightmarenell Hey! If you wish to purchase the season pass it needs to be on the same client so it will need to be on the Epic store please.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    957 posts

@ubi-viral does it really need to be from the same store? If I'm not mistaken, game from Epic Store is then transferred to Ubisoft Connect (it's tied to UC account), so why somebody couldn't buy the season pass directly from Ubisoft Store? At least Watch Dogs 2 got into my library at Ubisoft Connect after redeeming it from Epic Store.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@bielik01

DLC and base game being on different clients often leads to issues with incompatibility so we would always recommend purchasing both the base game and any DLC on the same client.

Official Response
  • lemmie88
    241 posts

Just wanted to chime in that I had the same experience as @bielik01 with Immortals Fenyx Rising. Bought the base game on Epic and the Season Pass from Ubisoft Connect. No issues, but who knows, YMMV! In my experience, Epic just handles the transaction. After the initial install, I don't even interact with the Epic client to play.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

As mentioned by my colleague @Ubi-Orion, purchasing the base game and additional content from different platforms can cause compatibility issues. These issues are uncommon, and might not happen in every case (such as in both of your experiences). This being said, we would still recommend that players purchase the game and any additional content from the same client as, unless stated otherwise, the game and the content are not guaranteed to be compatible.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics