ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TJpek
    Original poster 6 posts

...because they don't like the character you play? Is that a new thing? I just had a guy in my team actively sabotage the whole match because I was playing JJ and he didn't like the hero because he's "busted"... Since when is that a thing, and what can we do against this? We can't leave the match cause we'll get a leave penalty, and there isn't really a report option for that...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts

@tjpek i dont personally have my matches sabotaged. but if you get invited and join, or close your game. you can avoid match penalty. pls dont use to boost your winrate like those no lifes tho.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@deathtocakl
    Buddy i think many "Win rates" and "KDA" are adultered. Thats why i always say they mean nothing. Some players come here and brag about their rates, when in fact they cut link when the defeat is imminent...I see that a lot, when the team is losing, they quit, and replaced by bots.

It's funny they always say it was internet failure...but I rarely see internet failures when they re winning. 🦆

• deathtocakl
    1494 posts
    @deathtocakl
    Buddy i think many "Win rates" and "KDA" are adultered. Thats why i always say they mean nothing. Some players come here and brag about their rates, when in fact they cut link when the defeat is imminent...I see that a lot, when the team is losing, they quit, and replaced by bots.

It's funny they always say it was internet failure...but I rarely see internet failures when they re winning. 🦆

Back on console my conq had a 71% win rate without exploiting leaving. Flex points.

• IlluminatiEyes
    1713 posts

@deathtocakl
    My general overall is 57%. Dominion mod is 69%. KDA is 3,71. I dont know if its good or bad. I dont care... Never did...
    But I confess i cut link when i ve got one or two bots in my team with 0 kills and 0 zones since the begin until almost the end...its just a wast of time...

Its the only circunstance i cut link with rage quit.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@tjpek the character you play must have [censored] him in multiple games, JJ is a hard hero to deal with in the right hands vs a hero who really can't deal with him.

Just report the goofs and move on, it will happen, and happen, and happen..... Anñd..... Happen...........annnnnnnd hhaaaaapppppeeeennnn....

• Soldier_of_Dawn
    251 posts

@tjpek You can report them for 'Griefing.'

Suggested Topics