ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

Good afternoon. I have such a problem. I completely passed the last DLC, but I did not activate half a day of challenge. I reinstalled ubiconnect myself. Rebooted the PC. I checked everything that is necessary in such situations. But nothing worked. And I went through it again and nothing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

And here is a screenshot from the mobile app:

• Whtes
    1 posts

I have the same problem, 48/49

the map full discovered and all succes

Normandy, where are you ? ;(

• VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

@whtes Here it is necessary to be activated so that this challenge is activated, but it doesn't work((((

• VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

Good afternoon. The situation is as follows. To check, I reinstalled the client, the game, and started a new game. But still this challenge does not count. Although, if you look through the application (at this stage, I have 184 visits to this area), then visits to this area are considered, but the achievement does not work.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2201 posts

Hello @VelikoRocc

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video showing the current location that you're visiting, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-mark Here is a video confirming the fact that I was there:

• VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-mark And one more thing. In the mobile app itself, this challenge has become with the number 185. That is, it turns out that the game counts a visit to the area. But the challenge itself is not unlocked.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @VelikoRocc,

Thank you for your updates. I passed your information on to the development team for further review. Once we have an update, we are going to let everyone know through these forums and the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-mark Good afternoon. So when will I get it activated? Or wait for the update of the ubiconnetct client itself?

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @velikorocc,

Thank you for the update. Regretfully, we don't have any ETA at the moment, as I reported this issue to the development team for further investigation. Once more information becomes available, we will let everyone know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Official Response
  • VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-mark good afternoon. Tomorrow there is a new update, Will this bug be fixed there?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@velikorocc Hi there.

While this issue has not been listed in the patch notes, we are still urging players with issues to update their game and check to see if the issue persists.

Please feel free to update us with your findings. Sometimes an issue may be fixed even if it is not listed in the notes. If it has not been fixed we can pass this information on to the team.

Thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-nacho Good afternoon. In general, even after the update, nothing has changed. Achievements are not counted.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2481 posts

Thanks for keeping us updated @velikorocc !

At the moment, we have no further information to share regarding the ongoing investigation into this challenge so please watch this space and we'll update you on any news as and when we have it.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-theberry Good afternoon. After updating the client, after visiting this area again, the achievement was also not counted.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @velikorocc,

Sorry to hear that your achievement is still locked. I just checked it for you and I can see that this issue has been reported to the development team and it's still being investigated. Once we have an update from the development team, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other questions, please let us know!

Official Response
  • VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-mark Good afternoon. After updating the client, after visiting this area again, the achievement was also not counted.When they do activate it. And then my statistics are all collapsing

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1502 posts

@velikorocc Hello there.

Thank you for returning to the forums to make us aware the issue remains in 1.3.2.

We've passed this additional information on to the team, to let them know you are still affected by this after the update.

Any new information on this will be communicated via future patch notes, which can be seen here.

Please reach out to us if you have any further questions in the meantime.

Official Response
  • VelikoRocc
    Original poster 33 posts

@ubi-nacho Good afternoon. So what's the bottom line? Several updates and patches have already been released. And there is also no way to activate this achievement. although I created a new game again and got to the right point and nothing ... AGAIN!!!
    You remove this achievement or activate those who have passed the plot of this DLC. Since it should still be activated automatically, since it is impossible to complete the game without visiting this area.

Suggested Topics