Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gokeefe1
    Original poster 3 posts

I got to what seems like the end, with Basim in modern day, sitting by the camp fire. What is the deal? Is there anything that comes next? I want to go back to the fun part, with Eivor traveling around and actually doing things. There are so many aspects of the game that I have not explored yet, so many tasks not yet completed. If there is a way to do them, I did not see it. If there is no way to go back to being Eivor and having fun, I never would have started that final story arc. Please tell me this is all very simple and I'm just missing it!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MissM16
    213 posts

I think you can go in the cabin and get back inside the Animus. Basim is in my Animus now too but I'm just about to head off to Paris with Eivor.

• GhostAgent14
    108 posts

@gokeefe1
    Don't worry. Even though you have completed the main story arc, you can go back into the game and have fun like you were doing. The Basim/Animus story will most likely continue later. I hope so, anyway!!

• gokeefe1
    Original poster 3 posts

@gokeefe1 Thanks everyone, it really is that easy. I don't recall seeing anything to interact with before going outside and seeing Eivor's grave and then the campfire, but after those two interactions outside the house, I was able to go back in the house and enter the animus. Woo hoo!

• GhostAgent14
    108 posts

@gokeefe1

Nice!! I'm glad you found your way back, and enjoy further adventures!! 😀

• MissM16
    213 posts

@gokeefe1

Yay! Good to hear it wasn't a glitch and you got back in 😁

Suggested Topics