Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Napa-Time
    Original poster 2 posts

Completed WotD and loaded SoP however I can’t get back to Ravensthorpe as the game crashes every time. I have rebuilt data base I have deleted old saves I have rebooted I have reinstalled. The bug still happens very frustrated as my next step is I deleted again and downloading to my other PS4 downstairs. Does anyone know of any issues around this crash and what’s causing it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Napa-Time
    Original poster 2 posts

@napa-time further to issue reinstalled whole game to another PS4 and still blue screening I have no ideas what is causing this but it’s now becoming very annoying to make matters worse my save files are not working over 200 hrs I will never get back not even sure Ubisoft will even give a damn or how I can fix this.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 967 posts

@napa-time Hey! Sorry to hear that you are encountering these issues with the game. In regard to the game crashing can you please try the steps here.

With the save issue, is it the manual save or quick save that is not working?

Official Response

Suggested Topics