ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• seboy55555
    Original poster 1 posts

I've been playing assassin's creed from the first.
    And in the first to syndicate was an assassin atmosphere but from origins to valhalla that atmosphere is gone.
    And what i mean with assassin atmosphere is: that the clothes are gone from an assassin right before and you don't play like an assassin anymore the throw blades are gone.

If there are still things i have forgotten about earlier assassin's games let us know under this topic.
    We as a player have to show the developers that it should be right earlier.
    I hope that the developers see this

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@seboy55555 Origins still has enough throwbacks to the Assassin-Templar setting, but Odyssey lacks too much of that since it takes place several centuries earlier than Origins - Kassandra does not even have to obey that do-not-kill-civilians creed or possess the iconic hidden blade (maybe that is why in terms of atmosphere I enjoy Odyssey the least even though I like its gameplay).

Valhalla at least is bringing back the hidden blade and attempting to link to earlier AC titles. Siege of Paris is having those black-box assassination missions again, which I think is a good approach. Still, I do hope future AC titles will give us a true assassin and place more emphasis on stealth.

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@imaginaryruins
    But there doing a terrible a job of it. Yeah they brought back the hidden blade but it doesn't function like the hidden unless you turn a special setting on but then again only in certain situations. Stealth is broken and doesn't function how us older creed players would expect at all. Sure they loosely try to tie it to the other games starting with odyssey but they also broke so much lore in odyssey and Valhalla are only Ac games in name only with scattered bits and pieces sprinkled around. thats why the Fans are unhappy.

Suggested Topics