Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Cyker
    Original poster 1 posts

I'm really not fan of the icons update taking the place of the dead bodies and I know some other people also didn't liked, and while I understand why they made these changes for competitive, seeing the dead bodies and funny ragdools was big part of the fun on these long years of Siege.
    Is there any hopes for at least have a toggle option to choose between the icons and dead bodies? At least for casual matches, don't need to make them seriously competitive, we already have the ranked and unranked modes for that, and since it's a client side thing it will not affect the other players who have this option turned off, for example.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UpshawEdward
    1 posts

What number of these individuals you've addressed really play the game? Bodies fall distinctive on every customer, so stowing away in bodies on each player's vision is almost unimaginable without quite certain set ups. Same goes for blockade and window garbage. Flipping bodies is the most moronic thought I've heard in some time. getforfashion blog entry

• Slyrr7
    58 posts

@upshawedward I think it's a great idea. I'm not sure if you read his post thoroughly, but what he's asking for would not affect 'other' players in the slightest. Enabling dead bodies on an individual basis would mean only the person who enables in on his OWN computer/system would see them. Everyone else would keep the boring, silly icons. If someone plays 'competitively', they can keep the bodies turned off if they want.

And yes, there ARE plenty of people who prefer a more realistic, tactical gaming experience. The removal of bodies and debris was one of the things that we disliked about UBI's big push to change Siege from tactical realism towards a more cartoonish, simplified 'E-sport' franchise. I've suggested and asked UBI in MANY threads about making a separate build of the game called "Siege: Tactical", which brings back everything that UBI has removed from the game and restores it to it's original appearance and play style. The E-sporters would keep the crummy "Siege: Pro", which has all their ridiculous 'meta' changes. This would give everybody what they want, rather than dividing the player base the way UBI has done with their foolish disregard for their original customer base.

• Barthtandelus
    3 posts

I am wanna corpses back too. Right now game... had lost something cus of that icons. I like gore aspects, i do like see blood and felled bodies and they took it from me. Just make an option in game settings menu "show bodies on client side or not" for god sake. They are delete corpses but leave blood. Whats the point? Right now fight scenes look incomplete

• Karakzorn
    24 posts

@cyker I kind of have to agree, I think there should be a toggle option for corpses in the game, but bullets definitely should not be blocked by bodies. I've rarely had problems with people hiding in bodies.

• Rose..........
    1 posts

Guys let's make ubisoft change the username system let them put # in the usernames like let's say Johnsomething#4883 Johnsomething#2984

When u add someone you can use the hashtags and in game the hashtags won't show! Please lets make it happen!

• davedielina
    1 posts

How many of these individuals do you have in mind actually play the game? Every customer has a body that is unique, so stowing away in bodies on every player's vision is nearly unthinkable without quite certain set ups. Likewise, keeping blockades and garbage out of windows is not feasible. I've not heard a more moronic idea than flipping bodies. Check out airpurifier blog.

Suggested Topics