Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• calbritbrown
    Original poster 2 posts

Started a new character and progressed to WT5. Collected all the parts to craft the holster and when I try to craft it I get an error saying this item has already been crafted. This character has never crafted the item and the one I crafted on my other character was upgraded to a lvl 40 after that one did the expansion.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    475 posts

Does your other character have the holster in its inventory? Or did you move it in your stash?

Because since your current agent can access your stash with the holster in it, the game only sees that your agent does already have an existing Dodge City Gunslinger's Holster at hand. In case you want to build another one with this character, you need to remove it from your stash (in other words: put it into the inventory of any other agent you have) so that this agent cannot access an already existing holster.

• sasorisan1
    50 posts

@noxious81

i'm in a similar situation but with a different item, the nemesis sniper rifle.
    i received the nemesis through a drop, cache, or something, i forget how.
    i need one more component to craft a new one, the rifle bolt (scales), dropped by shorty at an invaded roosevelt island.
    i've completed an invaded rossevelt island a few times but shorty has not dropped the scales.
    do i need to make a new character and move my nemesis into that inventory?
    will shorty drop the scales then?

• calbritbrown
    Original poster 2 posts

@noxious81 That took care of the issue. Had the other character remove the lvl 40 holster from the stash and was able to craft with the WT5 character. Thanks.

• Noxious81
    475 posts
    That took care of the issue. Had the other character remove the lvl 40 holster from the stash and was able to craft with the WT5 character. Thanks.

Great, thx for the feedback! And in case you want to re-craft other exotics like the Chatterbox you need to do the same thing...

• Noxious81
    475 posts
    (...) i need one more component to craft a new one, the rifle bolt (scales), dropped by shorty at an invaded roosevelt island. (...)

Hm, so you do have The Tally (scope), The Scourge (barrel), and The Bridle (stock). Correct?

i've completed an invaded rossevelt island a few times but shorty has not dropped the scales.

Now that's mean! Because he should, if you already have The Tally.

do i need to make a new character and move my nemesis into that inventory?
    will shorty drop the scales then?

Might be. All my characters have access to my Nemesis, as it is catching dust in my stash, and I have never found the Adrestia SR1 (and thus The Tally) again. So I'd give this a try for sure!

• sasorisan1
    50 posts

@noxious81
    i moved the nemensis that i already have into another character's inventory.
    finished the isle and boom, the scales dropped.
    i wish i could write the words that come to mind but i'm sure they will get censored.

• Noxious81
    475 posts

@sasorisan1
    I think so, too 😉 – glad to hear that you found your missing part!

Suggested Topics