Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LucLeDuke
    Original poster 2 posts

spoilerWhile playing “The Rot in the Slums” quest line Sigfred appeared to deviate from the predetermined course and then decided to climb atop a random building nearby instead. At which point he no longer moves or speaks to Eivor.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 590 posts

@lucleduke Hey there! Thanks for reaching out about this bug you've found. It sounds like Sigfred was just done and didn't want to be involved anymore! In all seriousness, does reverting back to a previous save seem to get him to following the correct course? Or does he always seem to climb onto or into random buildings? If so, would you send over a short video clip of this happening?

Official Response
  • DogFacedBoys096
    18 posts

@ubistorm ‘Warlord of Melun’ has the same issue. Toka gets off her horse and becomes unresponsive. The LITERAL FIRST mission… haven’t been able to play the story at all. Broken, rushed DLC

• LucLeDuke
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubistorm all my autosaves have him on the same spot at this point. The only save that doesn’t is too far back in the main campaign before the DLC.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 590 posts

@DogFacedBoys096 Hey there! I just sent over a reply to you on your thread about that mission! Thanks for letting me know about that issue here as well, however.

@LucLeDuke All right. Thanks for letting me know that. Would you grab for me a video clip of this issue so that I can get it passed along to the Game Team?

Official Response

Suggested Topics