ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• loganmason
    Original poster 5 posts

Ubisoft Connect is not updating stats on PS5 Watchdogs Legion. It updates the time played but not much else. I'm particularly seeking about Parcel Deliveries, Drinks and Darts as well as Relics. I've always been a huge fan of Ubisoft and the state that this game is in is just very disheartening. Seeking help on how to get Ubisoft Connect to work properly or at all. Please Help.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 437 posts

@loganmason Hey,

I am sorry to hear that your stats aren't updating in Connect. We are aware that there was some disruption in stat collection yesterday, but this has since been resolved.

Are you still missing data?

Official Response
  • loganmason
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-swaggins I will check once I get on the game in a few hours or so and get back to you with an update

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 437 posts

@loganmason Thank you! If you are indeed missing stats, can you provide a rough estimation of what specifically is missing?

Official Response
  • loganmason
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-swaggins I was missing all of the Drinks, Darts, Parcels that I had completed. Luckily this morning about 3 hours or so ago the counter started registering again for the drinks and darts. Even though I didn't get credit for all the ones I had completed after the counter had froze it was still okay. Because I went back and did all the drinks and darts again. Unfortunately the Parcels counter is still stuck at 17 and I only need that trophy for the Platinum. So I hope you can get that fixed. Please I really just want to leave this game with a good feeling instead of a bitter taste about it, because besides the trophy glitches which are a huge problem, the game itself is really great and very under appreciated in my eyes.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3599 posts

Hello @loganmason, thank you for confirming some of the stats registered after a short delay, but I am sorry to hear about your parcel stat being stuck.

If you check our Ubisoft Connect website, does this match what the PS5 connect overlay diplays? An incorrect parcel stat? Or do these amounts differ at all?
    https://ubisoftconnect.com/en-GB/game/watch-dogs-legion/overview/

Official Response
  • loganmason
    Original poster 5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • loganmason
    Original poster 5 posts

@loganmason @ubi-milky Well my Journey with Watchdogs Legion has come to an end, but a Happy and Victorious one. I was actually able to find a suggestion on how to fix the counter being stuck on the parcel delivery Ubisoft Connect side and how to get it working again. I suggest anyone that has their stats frozen to try this. It worked for me on my first attempt. It's how I live my life by and can't believe I didn't figure it out myself. Use the KISS method in life peeps. (Keep It Simple Stupid) don't over think or do things. Anyways while playing the game simply disconnect your console from internet Connection do the deliveries or whatever it maybe you're trying finish whether it be darts or drinks or relics for a couple times then turn the internet connection back on all while staying in the game. Then I simple made one delivery while connected to the internet and Ubisoft Connect finally started to count and my trophy popped Immediately after that one delivery. So if you've ever heard the old saying " Did you unplug it and plug it back in question " this applies 🤣🤣🤣 Just with the internet Connection on your console for a few. Great Game. Had a Wonderful time. Iron out Ubisoft Connect or KISS and just use a normal in game counter and the game will be golden. Thanks for all that helped or suggested fixes. Have a Great Day. I'm Platinum finally and I'm out.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3599 posts

Brilliant @loganmason I am happy to see you found a solution and managed to get your platinum!

I will mark this post as resolved to help any other players who experience the same, know there is a workaround.

Thank you very much for coming back and providing us with this solution, take it easy and good luck with your future trophy hunting friend.

Official Response
  • Mensana21
    10 posts

Hi @loganmason,
    I'm reaching to you as I'm facing the exact same issue you have described above, in hope you can help me find a glorious ending as well.. Just like you, the Parcel Fox deliveries counter is stuck at 15 (I did like 30... and we need 20 to get the trophy, and just like you, it's my last trophy to get Platinum. So it's very disheartening !
    I followed your KISS instructions, but it didn't work for me, so I'd like to ask you a question, to make sure I did exactly what you did : when disconnecting the console, did you go, from the PS5 main screen, under Power, and then "disconnecting PS5" ?
    Also, when disconnected form internet, is there a reason you did the delivery a couple times, or one is enough ?

Since the method above didn't work for me, I unpluged my console, and the reconnect to internet, but it still didn't work.

Please, please help me !

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey @mensana21

I would imagine that following the steps of disconnecting from the internet wouldn't matter, so you could just disconnect your router so there is no connection to the PS5 at the time, just in case @loganmason doesn't see your message or you want to try that in the meantime. Hope it helps. We can only suggest trying again on a different save file otherwise I'm afraid.

Official Response
  • Mensana21
    10 posts

@ubi-froggard
    Hi thank you for answering me !

After restarting the router, I got the error message "Boring-Taco" on the ps4, then it said "stats not available at the moment" and then Ubisoft reappeared. So I started a completely new game, but the stats are stil stucked with same numbers. My stats haven't updated since a month.

As I was looking on this website to found a solution to my problem, I saw many other players having the same issue with Ubisoft stat not updating, but for different games as well, like Rainbow 6 Siege and AC: Valhaha...

Can Ubisoft restart it's own "router" or something ??! Are they going to fix this ? That stat for the "Parcel fox delivery" is the last thing preventing me from getting the platinum. 😕

• Pemil168
    2 posts

My stats aren't updating and i don't get the trophys i won. I have been looking everywhere but i didn't find an answer to why this is happening.

• Pemil168
    2 posts

When i completed the trophys, it did not show up and the stats in ubisoft connect is not updating im not sure if there is a connection beetween them but i would like to get help to fix the problem since i want to get platinum for watch dogs legion which is impossible to do if i do not get help

• Ubi-Froggard

Hey @mensana21

I'm sorry to hear that hasn't helped resolve it for you. How long has it been happening for you? Sometimes we see issues with stats resolve themselves after some delay (not a fixed time on when this happens) and other times we need to wait for the dev teams to resolve the issue, but they are more complicated than just a simple server restart unfortunately.

One more thing you could try that I have seen resolve similar issues before, is to go on the account management website and unlink your PlayStation account and then relink it, then launch the game and try increasing the stat again and see if this has resolved it

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard

Hey @pemil168

I just came across your thread and have merged it into this one. Could you try some of the suggestions mentioned in the thread and let us know how you get on?

Official Response
  • Mensana21
    10 posts

Hello @ubi-froggard,
    I thought about unlinking my Ubisoft account too but I was too afraid to do it and not being able to re-link it back or something...
    Anyways, after your suggestion, I went on the management page, but what does it means when it says : "You are about to unlink your reference Playstation Network account from your Ubisoft account. Please note that you will only be able to re-link this reference account in the future, thus retrieving all your data and game content."

Thanks

• Ubi-Froggard

Hey @mensana21

This means you won't be able to re-link a different PlayStation account after unlinking. It will only let you re-link the same one.

Official Response
  • Mensana21
    10 posts

Hello @ubi-froggard,
    Ah ok, thank you for the clarification.
    Right after I sent that message, I unlinked my account and re-linked it like you suggest to do. Then I did some Parcel Fox deliveries in the game, but unfortunately it didn't change anything in the Ubisoft Stats (more than 24 hours later).
    Do you know if the dev teams consider to do something about it ?!
    My stats have not updated since several weeks, at very least 1 month.
    But strangely, the Challenges are updated...
    I also have noticed that things are not updating on my psnprofile.com

On my Ubisoft Connect/ps4 screen shots, you can see that it says that it has been updated today, but the number of hours played stucked at 90h47 a long time ago ; I can't remember where I saw this, but I saw somewhere that I had played 110 hours or so.
    Not that the hours counter bothers me, but I'm sharing this in the hope that these bits of information could perhaps help you or the dev teams to figure out what's going on.

see next post please...

• Mensana21
    10 posts

So on the second ps4 screen shot (sorry it's not loading, says too big 😕 ), instead of 82% it should be 98%, so not updated...but weirdly enough, if from there, I click on the game, it shows 98% (screen shot no3). So there are inconsistencies between the numbers shown on the ps4.

Last screen shot is from my psnprofiles.com. I manually updated my profile today, but it's clearly not updating anything.

So, tell me you have a new idea to resolve this ? 😀

Thanks

Mensana

Suggested Topics