• shakey1981
    37 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • shakey1981
    37 posts

@mikebrussee thanks man

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1181 posts

Thanks for the information and videos provided everyone. The dev team are aware and looking into this.

Official Response
  • mikebrussee
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-froggard thank you.. hope they can figure it out. Can’t wait to go ahead with playing the game and buying the season pass.

• Ubi-Froggard

@mikebrussee No worries, hope it can be resolved fairly quickly for you.

Official Response
  • shakey1981
    37 posts

@mikebrussee probly going to have to wait until the next patch whenever that is

• Ubi-Froggard

@shakey1981 I imagine it will be something that needs a game update for this kind of issue, yeah. We'll share any patch notes on these forums as soon as we get them.

Official Response
  • KalleKa1a
    22 posts

I've been having this same issue that sometimes audio just cuts for 1-2 seconds and then returns back to normal. First I thought that I had some HDMI issues, but then I changed to another games and there is no issues with them at all.

• mikebrussee
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-froggard any news on the audio bug? Really hope so 🙂

• shakey1981
    37 posts

@mikebrussee anyone on ubisoft staff team confirm this is fixed in 5.56 cant find antm montion of it in the changelog

• ScoringASH
    1 posts

I have been experiencing the same issue as well. It seems to happen randomly but I noticed it more during cutscenes especially when coming to end of the cutscene. I am currently playing the bloodline dlc so I am not sure if it is affecting the main game.

• shakey1981
    37 posts

@scoringash it affects the main game also if you just bought it from xbox

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 711 posts

Hey everyone, and thank you all for your continued patience. The Game team is continuing to look into this issue. If you have not already, please provide your answers to the following information. The more details that we can gather, the better.

• Can you provide a video of this audio issue? If so, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then provide the link.
    • Does the issue occur when specific actions are performed, such as shooting, driving, or with dialogue? 
    • What is your audio output? Such as TV speakers and/or a headset. Please be specific to brand and model. If you have tried with multiple devices, please list each of these.  
    • In the audio settings, which Spoken Language Setting are you using? 

Thanks so much for your constant updates and assistance! As more information is provided to us we will be sure to inform you all.

Official Response
  • mikebrussee
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubikobold home theater for sound, it can happen at any given moment no matter what kind of action is taken. Happen even after the last update. Videos are allready in this threat. Thank you

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@mikebrussee Thank you so much for those answers! A video is still always helpful, as the team investigating the issue likes to see what each individual person is experiencing! Would you also confirm the Spoken Language Setting that you're using as well as the brand and model of the speakers you use? Thank you again!

Official Response
  • mikebrussee
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubistorm the spoken language is English.. I have a Denon Receiver with B&W speakers. Xbox set to DTS, and tested every other setting even tried Dolby Atmos, that does not resolve the issue. Also it is an issue that can be recorded so it’s not likely to be a external issue (type of speakers). what i think is happening has maybe something to do with the Xbox guide / OS or something..because when you pop up the guide all audio of the game cuts out aswell..which is normal with watchdogs.. it looks like the game is registering some kind of OS action in the background..maybe look in to that..(I have been a software developer myself in the past and have beta tested several simulation software..) fix one bug…. Create another 😉 hope this helps. Thank you for your response

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 991 posts

@mikebrussee Thanks again for this additional information, it's greatly appreciated! I've forwarded this information to the development team, once more information is available, we will update you all. 🙂

Official Response
  • mikebrussee
    Original poster 10 posts

@ubi-gizmo hi. Is there an update yet? Thank you

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

@mikebrussee Hi there! Our teams are still looking into this issue and we will update with any more information. Please keep a look out on our public channels and news and announcements page for further updates! Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics