ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Et4hiel
    Original poster 91 posts

Hello!

As in the topic, after killing a legendary animal, we get its head, which we should take to Wallace to receive a trophy for our great hut.
    The problem is that Wallace gives us nothing (head stays in bag), he says something like with any other legendary animals and that's it.
    Was it intentional or is it a bug?

BR

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5674 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I've merged together some threads about being unable to hand in the Ghost Auroch trophy to Wallace. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

I've reached out to the development team to get some clarification on this issue. I can confirm that the Ghost Auroch head cannot be handed in to the tanner or be made into a mounted trophy on the longhouse walls. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

The development team are aware of the misleading description and will be updating this in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update is to be released. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Mesakaga
    6 posts

Same potential bug for me

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Et4hiel & @Mesakaga!

Thanks for taking the time to report this. To my knowledge, only legendary beasts defeated in England/Norway can be handed in to Wallace and be mounted on the longhouse walls. This means that legendary beasts defeated in spoiler won't be mounted to the wall.

You should still receive experience and skill points for a victory! 😄

Official Response
  • Et4hiel
    Original poster 91 posts

@ubi-borealis Awesome, thank you for an info J
    The description is a bit misleading and also what do we need this head for, but I understand, I should not worry about it.

BR!

• bribri581
    3 posts

What is the purpose of this trophy? I go back to the tanner in Ravensthorpe and it doesn't come out of my inventory.

• UltraPragmus
    5 posts

@ubi-borealis Agreed that the description in the Inventory listing is confusing since it states to bring the head to your tanner to make a trophy mount.

• Nodzeth
    17 posts
    @ubi-borealis Agreed that the description in the Inventory listing is confusing since it states to bring the head to your tanner to make a trophy mount.

All honesty, and bluntly put... My best guess is that they quite literally forgot to connect the object name of the trophy to the proper call command for the long house/tanner. Meaning it doesn't dissappear from your inventory, nor does it get put on the wall. It causes no real game breaking bugs, just a missing feature. Originally it was intended to be added to the longhouse wall, but once again, something happened on their end. I have the same issue on my end.

Ended up calling it a "feature" instead of a "missing feature."

^Bad joke, please don't smite 😬

• Nodzeth
    17 posts
    Originally it was intended to be added to the longhouse wall, but once again, something happened on their end. I have the same issue on my end.

Just thought of this, wouldn't let me edit.

In addition.

It's just stuck in your inventory. Which is only an annoyance with the clutter. The legendary beast dialog will just be there until they fix it.

• Axel890830
    1 posts

How to get the bad bull hunting trophy to the longhouse? I killed the ghost auroch, get the trophy but can't take it to the longhouse's wall.

• bat678man
    23 posts

When I hover over its icon in the Collectibles section it includes the statement "Take it to the tanner," but nothing happens when I take it to Wallace. Yeah sure, I got the achievement trophy, but nothing happens in-game. Is this a bug, or intentional?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I've merged together some threads about being unable to hand in the Ghost Auroch trophy to Wallace. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

I've reached out to the development team to get some clarification on this issue. I can confirm that the Ghost Auroch head cannot be handed in to the tanner or be made into a mounted trophy on the longhouse walls. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

The development team are aware of the misleading description and will be updating this in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update is to be released. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Demagus1982
    6 posts

Can't turn in skull after kill

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@demagus1982

Hey there.

What is preventing you from turning this in? Could you provide us with a bit more detail on exactly what's happening here? Thanks!

Official Response
  • Demagus1982
    6 posts

@ubi-orion when I turn in he gives his "beautiful beautiful nature id amazing comment, then it shows the hunters hunt chart and the face creature is not there. Blank square where it should be. Item looted from the monster is in your inventory .

• Demagus1982
    6 posts

@ubi-orion I just saved my game to cloud. Exploration ravensthorpe 9:16.

Item "Ghost Autoch Trophy" is in my inventory and I am at the turn in.
    Hope this helps

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Demagus1982!

I've merged your posts into our ongoing thread about the Ghost Auroch trophy. The development team have confirmed that you won't be able to hand in the head to the tanner, and that description for the trophy is incorrect. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

The development team will be updating the description in a future update. We don't yet have an ETA for when this update is to be released. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for more information.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubi-borealis same with the druids dlc legendary animal.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @victoruchiha82!

To my knowledge, you aren't given the head of the Black Stout upon defeating it. Instead, the player is awarded spoiler The issue with the Ghost Auroch trophy is that the head is awarded to players, and they are prompted to hand it into a tanner for a trophy (which they are unable to do). The development team are aware of this misleading description, and will be fixing it in a future update.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubi-borealis which I always found strange. You fight the animal in Druids but don’t get to take the throphy.
    Why start with trophies in the base game,stop in Druids and start again in siege?

• basel19751224
    71 posts

Well actually there is room for it in the longhouse , right next to the throne on right side wall there are 2 shields with empty space between them

Suggested Topics