Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@ubi-borealis I get you are rewarded something else. I don’t understand the change. Why flip flop as a developer? There was a open space in the base game. Did they forget?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4658 posts

Hello there @basel19751224 & @victoruchiha82!

I would be unable to speculate on why the development team decided not to have the Ghost Auroch or Black Stout heads mounted in the longhouse. I've shared this feedback with them for further consideration.

If these heads are to be updated to become longhouse trophies, this information will be shared on our official platforms via patch notes.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BlackMohito
    7 posts

In the Siege of Paris DLC after defeating Ghost Auroch Boss we got trophy. Description says that I should replace it at a tanner. I go to tanner Wallece in Ravenstrope and nothing happens. It is bugged or I go to wrong location?

• Nagrenoll
    7 posts

Reported this issue on twitter, had some dope 'support' (and i use that term loosely when referring to what ubisoft offer their customers) me by getting me to uninstall the game and reinstall it after I sent a video of the issue in question...

115gbs uninstalled and reinstalled..

For nothing

More thrilling stuff by ubisofts inept games and support

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1823 posts

Hello @nagrenoll,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this has been already reported to the development team and it's currently being looked into.

Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • soulsurviva007
    49 posts

Is there an actual purpose for the trophy?

Suggested Topics