Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• C4PTJ4CKSP4RROW
    Original poster 2 posts

Umm what????undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

Thanks for continuing to share your reports about the distorted mount in Asgard. The development team are aware of this issue and are currently investigating further. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates regarding this issue.

In the meantime, as shared by @Garbo3 and @azullFR, you can resolve this issue by changing your mount from a big cat to something else (such as a horse or wolf) prior to going to Asgard/Jotunheim. When you return to England, you should be able to change your mount again to your desired big cat. It's a good job Rowan's stables are so close to Valka's hut! 🐎

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@c4ptj4cksp4rrow This is certainly strange! Have you encountered similar situations previously? If so, might you be able to grab a video of this for review?

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1105 posts

@ubi-wan
    @C4PTJ4CKSP4RROW
    Jor Raptor as made a video in witch he is talking about the Eelk mount glitch in the mythical world while having the Lynx mount in England

As I already had one post containing one video of Jor Raptor Video considered as off-topic and censored (off course Jor Raptor doesn't make videos only for Ubi forums... but when a proof is asked I give it...), if people want to see the video (Eelk Mount at 4:58) it's here :
    https://
    youtu.be/
    KfG0iksfA0A?t=299

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @azullFR,

Thank you for sharing your video!

I just checked on my PC and tried to reproduce this issue, but with no success, I'm afraid. Can you please confirm if you experienced it as well?

Many thanks!

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1105 posts

@ubi-mark
    I don't have the Lynx mount (still didn't started the WotD DLC), so I can't reproduce what Jor Raptor showed, sorry.
    Note : Jor Raptor is playing on PS5 but c4ptj4cksp4rrow is playing on PC.
    If needed I could give it a try later in the week (if it's not too long to get the Lynx Mount) 🙂

• DeathStalkerSid
    4 posts

Okay so I'll try my best to explain. I was in Asgard, called my mount, sat on it and was riding. I was on the edge of a mini mountain which was maybe 2-3m high. I jumped form it, my mount laid flat, and then got up. BUT. The model of the mount completely broke (attached screenshot). The front legs and the antlers are weird now and it has gotten wonky I think (been a while since I was on Asgard so I don't really remember if it was wonky before). However it also feels faster now. Restarting the game didn't work, it has stayed like this for the past 2 days, both on Asgard and Jotunheim. It's funny, but really weird to look at regardless. Thought I'd report this! undefined

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @DeathStalkerSid,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I just checked it out for you and I can see that a similar report has been already passed on to the development team. However, we were unable to reproduce it, I'm afraid. Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so I can forward it to the development team?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1831 posts

@junseok92 I can confirm that this issue has been reported and is being investigated, however the game team have been unable to reproduce the issue so far.

Can you please confirm the following:

• Do you have the latest update installed?
    • When did the issue start to occur, was it after the latest update?
    • How often do you experience the issue?
    • Does it only happen in a specific area?
    • If you fast travel to another location on the map does the issue still occur?

If possible can you also provide a video from your own game, thanks.

Official Response
  • JUNSEOK92
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JUNSEOK92
    7 posts

@ubi-keo
    I did an Asgard quest during the main story, and if I call reindeer from Asgard, the texture will be damaged. Of course, we've had the latest Xbox updates, game software updates (1.2.1) and game reinstallations, but the results are the same.

• Ubi-Keo

@junseok92 Thanks for the response. So to confirm have you only experienced this one time during that quest you did or does it happen every time you visit Asgard or randomly? Can you also remember the name of the quest?

Official Response
  • Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-keo I saw on a video that this is caused if you got the linx as selected mount on England/Ireland. So before travelling to Asgard or Jotunheim you must unequip the linx to avoid this

• Ubi-Keo

@garbo3 Thanks for the information, I'll forward this onto the game team.

Do you happen to have a link for the video you mentioned?

Official Response
  • JUNSEOK92
    7 posts

@ubi-keo

It lasts from beginning to end regardless of the type of quest. The same is true of revisiting Asgard and jotunheim
    There's no solution. I gave up.

For your information, I have a season pass installed.

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@ubi-keo I couldn't find the video so I reproduced the issue myself,never used the lynx before ,no my thing lol.

So on the first video I select the lynx before going to Asgard and that monstrosity elK appears when I call the mount

On the second video I return to Ravensthorpe, select the horse, go back to Asgard and the normal Elk shows up.

@JUNSEOK92 are you using the lynx as your preferred mount??

• JUNSEOK92
    7 posts

@garbo3

No, I'm using a lion.
    Thank you. I'll try.

😢

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@junseok92 oh,try changing for a non dlc horse before going to Asgard,I don't have the lion mount so I can't make the experiment.

Maybe is related with the new mounts that became available with the wrath of the Druids

• JUNSEOK92
    7 posts

@garbo3

I've changed from lion to horse, and the reindeer are coming out normally. Thank you so much!

Ubisoft, please solve this problem. You are the best.

I bought a lion and I feel bad about not being able to use it because of a bug.

undefined

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@junseok92 Happy to know it worked 😊

just change the lion back when you finish in Asgard. Enjoy the game!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics