Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bungara4500..
    Original poster 3 posts

Why is Coney island ballpark locked after completing Manhunt???

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• My.Own.Savior
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • My.Own.Savior
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 421 posts

Hey folks,

I am sorry to hear that you're not able to access this mission after completing the Manhunt. Can you drop us a brief video demonstrating this, so I can pass it onto the team to take a closer look into?

Official Response
  • Sgt-Clubba
    7 posts

@ubi-swaggins it's been a problem for many people, I've done it 3x today and still ballpark is locked by amusment park Schaeffer manhunt.
    Only way around it to complete the project is to switch the mission options for non manhunt mission (use G key when in mission options to "toggle mission mode").

• the_Kettle
    111 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    Video confirmation/fix:

(Note that the Manhunt mission is greyed out on the map because I'd already done it).
    It's also worth pointing out that the Amusement Park mission seems to keep reverting back to Manhunt mode each time I log off/log back on, even though I'd already toggled it back to normal after completing it the first time.

Judging by some other google results, this was an issue the first time season 3 came round too. I'd suggest setting it so the manhunt mission auto-reverts to normal non-mahunt mode after it's completed the first time, although I guess it's a bit late now (unless season 3 ever comes around again).

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 377 posts

@the_kettle Thank you so much for that video, and for the additional information you provided. I can definitely add this to the report to send to the game team. And this was happening the last time Season 3 was released, you mentioned? Did you experience this both times, or was this just from searching for a fix?

Official Response
  • the_Kettle
    111 posts

@ubistorm I don't recall encountering it myself last time around, but then I wouldn't have noticed it unless the ballpark mission was part of a daily or weekly project, like it was this time. When I searched for a fix though, there were some Reddit threads dated November 2020 about it, so that's what my assumption is based on.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 432 posts

@the_kettle Thank you for taking the time to clarify.

Happy to hear this didn't affect you directly, however this will still be passed on to our game team for further investigation.

We'll be sure to let you know when further information is available!

Official Response
  • TxDieselKid
    146 posts

I seem to recall this when this season first came around also....

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 442 posts

@txdieselkid Thanks for that information! I have added this to the investigation as well.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics