ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xlastovi
    Original poster 118 posts

Hello.
    What are the the "dinstinctions of the week"? Does it show only three top players?
    What about others? It seems to me that in a guild of 35 players only three are actively playing the game.
    I have been in two guilds and it is the same. I am at the 3rd place while still far from level 30.
    I would like to be in a guild that has at least a bronze weekly cache.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• tcarlisle2012
    192 posts

There are people that play and just focus on clan points and nothing else. Like any other game, or aspect of this game, where your gamertag can end up being displayed with points against the other players, that is worth chasing to some.

• HonestlyOK1986
    196 posts

The distinction isnt really anything more than to show who gained the most xp that week. The games a couple of years old now, not many play it any more, if you're after an active clan you will have to seek one out yourself. Tbh you're probably better off going without a clan until you find a group that plays roughly the same time as you normally do.

• xlastovi
    Original poster 118 posts

@honestlyok1986 Thanks for reply. Is there any disadvantage for being in a clan? The clan I have joined stated its purpose is to have access to a clan's vendor.
    I did not mention I am a solo player. So I joined solo casual clans. I think I would not like pressure being in a clan with high requirements.

• HonestlyOK1986
    196 posts

@xlastovi no there's no disadvantages i can see for being in a clan. The only disadvantage is potentially if you're in the DZ and one clan has a grudge with another you may be shot down for a grudge you know nothing about. However there's a lot of killing for no reason in the DZ so it makes no odds.

The clan vendors used to be very useful but less so now. If they're of use to you an the once weekly caches are if your clan gets one then stay in. I personally don't feel the need for a clan as a solo player as well so ive left the one i was in.

Suggested Topics