Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Titanomak
    Original poster 3 posts

It's been what.. since the launch of Ubisoft Connect & this issue is still a thing??? Why am I seeing notifications when friends come online & launch a game, but I can't see notifications when I unlock an achievement or complete a challenge? This doesn't make any sense. What is going on at Ubisoft? Are yall really just twiddling your thumbs & brushing what seems to be not that big of a fix, under the rug?

I'm sitting here looking at the settings in Ubisoft Connect, and all settings for notifications are checked. So I doubt this is intentional.. And would be quite stupid if it was.

FIX THIS ONGOING ISSUE ALREADY.. This is unacceptable that this is still a thing after over 6 months undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 430 posts

@titanomak Hey,

Thank you for reaching out.

This is something that the Ubisoft Connect team have been made aware of and they're investigating it further. Regrettably, at this time, we do not have any information to share.

Official Response
  • CrimsonianChin
    2 posts

There has been an issue since launch of Ubisoft Connect where achievements do not give out a notification when they are unlocked in game. Many have complained about this issue on the old Ubisoft Forums but the only responses from Ubisoft support were "Our team is looking into the issue" with no further information found here https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2287084-Achievements-do-not-appear-after-upgrading-to-Ubisoft-Connect/page15

Please fix this bug.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 711 posts

Hello, and welcome to the new Discussions layout! Thank you for linking this older thread and letting me know that you are still experiencing this issue with achievement notifications. I do not mean to sound repetitive, however please know that this is something that is being actively investigated. While I do not have a date of when this will be resolved, thank you for your continued patience.

Official Response
  • Justin-Wood
    7 posts

Legitimately shocked we're now approaching a year since launch of Connect and this is still an issue. How could something this small remain unresolved for this long? We had the functionality in the previous client, how hard can it possibly be to have it in the new one? Why have we not got an update from anyone on the development team on this? What could they possibly need to "investigate" for upwards of 12 months? The functionality of achievement notifications and achievement listing in the overlay were in the previous client, and now they're not in the new client, and they should be in the new client, that took me all of one minute to determine. Can we please get an official statement on this?

• Satoby89
    9 posts

I too am experiencing the exact same problem, it's frustrating every time I check the list to see if it's successful, what needs to be done to fix this problem? It's a small problem that may well be fixed, please fix it!

• zidan4000
    1 posts

Absolutely unacceptable and it had been nearly a year since this bug appeared. Can Ubisoft give us a single reason why we should buy games on Connect instead of Steam?

• bielik01
    1287 posts

Is this related with this thread in the old forum by any chance?

• the_jarebear
    12 posts

@crimsonianchin

I can’t believe this still hasn’t been fixed. I doubt it ever will. Gonna cancel my Ubisoft+ until achievement tracking and notifications are back in-game

• the_jarebear
    12 posts

hasnt this issue been happening for a year?

• oppaipie
    2 posts

Kinda dissapointed this issue wasn't fixed nearly a year, im just feel like playing pirated games without achievement pop-up xD

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 977 posts

@bielik01 Thanks for sharing this extra information in this thread!

Apologies for any disappointment caused due to us not being able to provide an ETA for this issue. I can confirm that this is still under investigation and more information will be shared as soon as it's made available to us.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • HammerIonut2000
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1359 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for posting about this Achievement/Challenge notification pop up.

We are aware this mostly seems to affect Connect PC users with certain titles. We continue to pass your feedback onto our Connect team, as this is a feature you would like to see implemented on all games, on all platforms, thank you.

Official Response
  • the_jarebear
    12 posts

With Far Cry 6 releasing in weeks and Extraction launching in months, will the achievement tracking be reinstated shortly?

• FreakyDan
    3 posts

This still haven't been fixed??
    Why is this not a high priority fix??

• Kurt_Rose
    1 posts

I hope they looking at these discussions..

• SurferSlayaPKR
    4 posts

This has been ongoing for a year now. Don't get your hopes up this will ever be fixed. I am reuctant to play any Ubisoft game until achievements are working.

• El-Bsisa
    1 posts

We are approching the 1 year mark with this issue now, how long does it take to investigate such minor issue? We had this functionallity before. Please for the love of god, bring this back. It is really annoying. atleast add the achievment tap back to the overlay, and fix the pop up later. PLEASE UBISOFT

Suggested Topics