Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FolkishAphid350
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubisoft the mastery challenges that are tied to the quests are extremely difficult to complete. At least for me. Im having a very difficult time completing the story quest associated with the challenges. To be clear im only interested in the story quests for the challenges. And im having a hard time progressing with it. Is there a chance if introducing difficulty levels or adjusting the quest so it can be completed without gathering the challenge medals

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@folkishaphid350
    After this was added I tried the first 3 challenges with the first shrine and said nope no more because it is extremely broken enemy AI. I had been seen through a soild wall as I did a "leap of faith" while the enemy had there back to me20+ feet away. If thats not broken I don't what is. That's just one issue of many with them. Even in the base game you stealth kill an enemy the whole F******** area is alerted even though no enemy was near you but the one you stealth killed. That one ability you have that use to be able to stealth kill like 5 enemies because it slowed time but after the first stealth kill now they go agro right away. I contacted support months ago and they tried to tell me that was the way it was suppose to work when you got higher level yet for months prior it didn't work that way and I was already max current level the time in both cases.
    In short I'm not bothering with any more broken updates from ubisoft. They burned me out with there BS.

• victoruchiha82
    229 posts

@karmachaositgp Stealth works like they want it to. Everything steers you to the combat system.You got a ton of abilities and only a double kill ability(that alarms everyone). Stealth skill point don’t do anything. Don’t get me started about the mastery challenges. some of them it’s all about skill and some you need good rng.

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@victoruchiha82
    Yeah it operates like crap. Just because it' may be intended doesn't change that fact. Why is it called assassins creed then if they force you to use there crappy combat system? Money. But then they force you to use the broken stealth system for said challenges. There is no skill involved with the current system the old games yeah it took skill, timing, patience but now please its a joke, a very bad broken joke.

• Karmachaositgp
    114 posts

@victoruchiha82
    You don't get as many abilities as odyssey or at least useful ones and then most are copy and pasted almost from odyssey with minuet changes in some. Not that the abilities are fun or really useful either again so almost never use them besides have way less adrenaline than before also.

Suggested Topics