Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Amletkhan
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi Ubisoft friends, it's been a few weeks since I bought the game and I can't play at certain times due to a bug. When I try to buy Viking contracts it tells me that there is a network error 700000x4 or something like that that prevents me from enjoying the game at 100%. Do you know about this?

What I did was to unlink the account and link it again and the problem was solved momentarily. Today I have returned to play and the same error appears again. Is there any definitive solution? Or do I have to do that every time I want to play? Greetings

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4112 posts

Hello there @Amletkhan!

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering an error message when trying to access Reda's contracts. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting you have already tried.

If you haven't already, please can you try these connectivity troubleshooting steps for your platform to ensure that your connection to the servers is in optimal condition. In particular, please ensure that you have correctly configured your port forwarding.

If the issue continues to persist after trying these steps, please can you update us within this thread and include a clear image of the error code you're receiving? This will help us to investigate further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    942 posts

@amletkhan I had it too. Restarting the game helped me.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 536 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that you also encountered this error.

It is great to hear that restarting the game helped you.

Thank you for sharing your experience

Official Response

Suggested Topics