Original poster 28 posts

Operator: Shell

Attacker

Role: anti-flanker/ hard secure

Speed: 3
    Armor: 1
    ----------
    Weapons

Loadout up for debate I'm just putting suggestions here for utility and spread of guns so not one operator has that gun

Loadout no.1

Primary:

PDW9 (Jackal SMG)
    Attachments:
    Sight: 1.5 scope, Holographic V2, Red dot V2
    Barrels: Suppressor, Flash hider, Compensator, Muzzle break
    Grip: Vertical grip, Angled grip
    Under barrel: Laser

SC3000K (Zero AR)
    Attachments:
    Sight: 1.5 scope, Red dot V2, Holographic V2
    Barrel: Suppressor, Flash hider, Compensator, Muzzle break, Extended Barrel

AR-15.50 (Maverick DMR)
    Attachments:
    Sight: 3x scope, 2x scope, Holographic, Red dot
    Barrel: Flash hider, Compensator, Muzzle break

Secondary:

C75 Auto (if it can have a sight that would be nice)(Vigil/Dokkaebi machine pistol)
    Barrel: Suppressor

ITA125(Jackal/Mira shotgun) or Super shorty (Gridlock/Castle shotgun)
    Sight: Red dot, Holographic, Reflex

Loadout no.2

Primary:

M4 (Maverick AR)
    Attachments:
    Sight: Red dot, Holographic, Reflex, 1.5 scope
    Barrel: Suppressor, Flash hider, Compensator, Muzzle break, Extended Barrel

SPAS-15(Valkyrie shotgun)
    Attachments:
    Sight: Red dot, Holographic, Reflex

Secondary:

C75 Auto (Vigil/Dokkaebi)
    Barrel: Suppressor

GSG9 (IQ/ Blitz/ Jager/ Bandit pistol)
    Barrel: Suppressor, Flash hider, Muzzle break
    ----------
    Equipment:
    Smoke grenade x2
    Claymore
    ----------
    Ability: Conch (other names are fine)

A gadget (something like ash/zofia launcher, that launches a canister on a timed activation for it to cover the hole properly) that has 4-5 shots able to cover holes in walls, hatches, and doorways. Takes 0.80 sec to Launch.

Size of the hole depends on how foggy and fragile it is.

Aruni punch hole (probably the smallest it can get, but it's debatable) Strength: 10 hits, explosives, or Aruni punch
    Foggy: Most foggy, cannot see through

Mira/Hibana size hole
    Strength: 8 hits, explosives, Aruni punch
    Foggy: Very foggy, only see through when someone is right up against it

Window
    Strength: 6 hits, explosives, Aruni punch, HP 180 for bullets
    Foggy: Foggy, see 3-5m

Doorway
    Strength: 4 hits, explosives, Aruni punch, HP 130 for bullets
    Foggy: somewhat foggy, see 8-10m

Big doorway/ Thermite hole
    Strength: 2 hits, explosives, Aruni punch, HP 40 for bullets
    Foggy: clear

Kali and Glaz can shoot through them

Big doorways with deployable shield cannot be Conched, normal doorways with deployable shield can be Conched.
    Abstract holes in the shape of a C cannot be Conched
    Maybe holes in the shape of an X or where one spot can connect the entirety of the hole can be, but I'll leave that up to the devs.
    ---------
    Bio:

Height: 1.88m

Weight: 87kg

Date of birth: June 29 (age 28)

Place of birth: Manisa, Turkey

Operator name: Ahmet Mirac Yilmaz

Nickname: Shell

ORG: TAF (Turkish Armed Forces)

Backstory: (I'm thinking two for this one, same start just different outcome)

1st backstory
    Ahmet(Shell) born into a military family was only expected to join when he could and excelled at everything that was thrown at him passed with flying colors making top five in record time only bested by his family, joined the military some time later.
    Almost two years have passed Ahmet(Shell) joins the elite making more of a presence now inflating his ego, Ahmet (Shell) criticizes most of his commrads even to the length of insulting them if they make a simple mistake, in a egotistical way, Ahmet(Shell) always speaking highly of and talking down to everyone, except for his higher ups, they say Ahmet(Shell) is almost a perfect soldier if it wasn't for his mouth, but didn't pay much attention to that trait since the missions always go smoothly.
    Months go by since he joined the special forces, on one operation Ahmet (Shell) acts more brash than ever, concerned with Ahmet(Shell) one of his commrads follows closely not minding the dangers he is walking into, on the way of the mission Ahmet (Shell) over stepped and ended up in a trap, the commrade that was behind him protected Ahmet (Shell) and was in critical condition, the rest of the mission went smoothly, and upon returning Ahmet (Shell) was informed that the one who protected him was pronounced dead upon returning.
    Ahmet(Shell) was given a lot of criticism of his work, being his egotistical self his reply to them were usually along the lines of "I had it under control, it was his own fault for dying" and "I simply would have stepped back and not a scratch, no idea why he got in the way", disturbed by his comments and not entirely sure Ahmet (Shell) ment it, didn't want to be along side someone responsible for the death of one of his commrads with no sentiment in his statements, Ahmet (Shell) was discharged sometime later.
    Not wanting to be away from the battlefield he returned to the military and did excellent as usual, years passed by and he met someone (operator) who claimed that his skills were not being used to the fullest of there possibilities, he joined Tom Clancy's rainbow six siege sometime later.

2nd backstory
    Ahmet(shell) coming from a military family was only expected to join when he could and excelled in everything that was thrown at him, passing with flying colors in record time top 3 only excelled by his family, whilst active in the military Ahmet(Shell) received much attention not as much as his older brother and sister mainly due to them being higher ranks, Ahmet (Shell) grew jealous of them.
    After a year Ahmet's (shell) older brother went missing while on a mission with suspicious circumstances on the disappearance with Ahmet's (Shell) brother and possible death , it was classified as M.I.A, not convinced that his brother was dead Ahmet (Shell) spent most of his money and spare time trying to figure out whether his brother was dead or not, then after he'd figure that out trying to find where he was.
    Ahmet's (Shell) older sister busy with her duties and spotlight now on her, was on the opposite side of the fence and thought that their brother was dead and told Ahmet (Shell) he'd have to accept it, Ahmet (Shell) enraged by her statement and her not trying to figure out what happened to their brother, it seemed lazy to him, and as if the attention she received for their brother gone wondered if she even cared, stormed out of his house and abandoned being a soldier for his brother.
    Years since he made contact with his family, being off grid for most of that time, found some evidence that proved that his brother didn't die on that mission, still out there or killed somewhere else. While trying to find his brother someone along the way telling him, Ahmet (Shell) was wasting his skills and more than needed time spent on trying to find his brother, with low resources and little to no connections to help him, (operator) offered him money, resources, and people to help him find his brother in exchange for his services, Ahmet (Shell) accepted to join Tom Clancy's rainbow six siege.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Blauix.
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Cab00s3Rvb2
    Original poster 28 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Cab00s3Rvb2
    Original poster 28 posts

@cab00s3rvb2

Also everyone reading this, one thank you, and two any feedback on the this idea will be appreciated

• Cab00s3Rvb2
    Original poster 28 posts

Also I know the bio I provided is just the skeleton of what there should be, but I'm more of a backstory person rather than a psychologist...that and if Ubisoft didn't use they fully fleshed out bio I would have just wasted my time, that and I'd like to see what Ubisoft does with what I'd provided

• RamboBambiBambo
    155 posts

@cab00s3rvb2
    I like it.
    Sounds similar to my Defender idea DAMASCUS.

• Cab00s3Rvb2
    Original poster 28 posts

Tell me about your idea, and the reason I chose to put him on offense is that he would be so annoying, breach a wall and immediately patched up and on offense yeah there will be toxic people like when they go blitz and flash their teammate and with this you make a hard breach and he patches it there is that

• RamboBambiBambo
    155 posts

@cab00s3rvb2
    Sure thing !

DEFENDER OPERATOR   //   DAMASCUS
    My mother was what the Americans refer to as a ‘Tom Boy’. She loved to tinker with things… and she was disappointed that most of her children didn’t. But then she had me, her son who loved to fix things. Perhaps Emmanuelle would like my assistance again?

Phillipe Duchamp
    MALE

France
    --- G.I.G.N.
    --- --- Groupe d'Intervention de la Gendarmerie Nationale
    --- --- --- “National Gendarmerie Intervention Group

3-ARMOR / 1-SPEED
    (ϴ_ϴ_ϴ) / (ϴ_x_x)

------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------

PRIMARY WEAPONS   -

• MP5-SD
      • GUN SIGHT OPTIONS
        • Iron Sights
        • Red Dot Sight
        • Reflex Sight
        • Holographic Sight 
      • FOREGRIP OPTIONS
        • Vertical
        • Angled
      • UNDER-BARREL OPTIONS
        • Laser Sight

• P90
      • GUN SIGHT OPTIONS
        • Iron Sights
        • Red Dot Sight
        • Reflex Sight
        • Holographic Sight   
      • MUZZLE OPTIONS
        • Flash HIder
        • Muzzle Brake
        • Compensator
        • Suppressor
        • Extended Barrel
      • UNDER-BARREL OPTIONS 
        • Laser Sight

• SG-CQB
      • GUN SIGHT OPTIONS
        • Iron Sights
        • Red Dot Sight
        • Reflex Sight
        • Holographic Sight   
      • FOREGRIP OPTIONS
        • Vertical
      • UNDER-BARREL OPTIONS 
        • Laser Sight

SECONDARY WEAPONS   -

• G18c (Glock G18c   -   Select-Fire Pistol Sidearm / Machine Pistol)undefined
      • MUZZLE OPTIONS
        • Muzzle Brake
        • Suppressor
      • UNDER-BARREL OPTIONS
        • Laser Sight

• PRB92
      • MUZZLE OPTIONS
        • Muzzle Brake
        • Suppressor
      • UNDER-BARREL OPTIONS 
        • Laser Sight

STANDARD GADGETS   -

• Bullet-Proof Camera   -   x1 count
    • Deployable Shield  -   x1 count

------- ------ ------ ------ ------ ------

UNIQUE UTILITY DEVICE   -
    ---  “Phalanx” Breach Mending Nets + Net Launcher - x3 “Phalanx” B.M.N.s

DAMASCUS utilizes a net-launcher that has been modified to launch specialized nets. These nets, when deployed; will soon trigger their contents. Small canisters on the net’s cords will burst, causing a highly durable foam to suddenly expand and harden.

This is done so that if a breacher has opened up a hatch or a hole in the wall but hasn't quickly moved in to take advantage of the new sight-lines or approach the next room; he can launch these nets and seal the breach. Like with ARUNI’s Surya Laser Gates, the effect this device has will effect the entire section of the wall. So if MAVERICK has poked a lot of holes, only one net is needed to seal the breaches.

If the Attackers are quick enough, they can use an explosive or another soft-breach method to neutralize the nets and make them fall slack onto the ground. This means that Frag Grenades, SLEDGE, ASH, BUCK, ZOFIA, KALI, and FLORES can make quick work of the net before it sets. Be wary Defenders, as your Impact Grenades and Nitro-Cells can also destroy the net before it settles.

With the advent of the Hard-Breach Charge from OPERATION // SHADOW LEGACY, he can be less of a hassle to deal with more people are equipped to breach in. Meaning he might be able to be easily taken care of if players are equipped with enough Hard-Breach tools. He is a priority target upon breaching a new hole through fortified walls. Hard Breaching tools can be used to still break through the B.M.N.s when hardened.

• Kir_ruvaaN
    5 posts

Very good idea, and I like that!
    Im not sure that the programmers can make several types of foams(Theres to many kinds of it)
    Also, the foam is too hard(so strong at defending defusers + act as Nomad,claymore but much more stronger)
    So....
    What about just blocking defenders from approching? Like attacker's barricade.
    This launcher can block doors/windows/walls, bullets are penetrateable, non-transparent
    Destroyed as same as normal barricades, but have more resistance to bullets
    Melee - three times
    Bullet - IDK
    Explosives - very vulnerable as barricades
    If it gets stroked by melee or bullets, it makes breaking sounds like barricades
    doors/windows => Same as barricades, but cover the whole door(drones cannot pass)
    walls => cover up the whole wall(like reinforcements)
    Attackers can get rid of it(like defenders breaking their barricades)

So this friend acts as Nomad or Gridlock, but blocks sight
    I hope u like my idea!

• RamboBambiBambo
    155 posts

@kir_ruvaan
    I actually have upgraded this design quite a bit to include door/window barricading similar to CASTLE's Armor Panels.

• Cab00s3Rvb2
    Original poster 28 posts

Ubisoft I'd appreciate if you could see this and let me know

Suggested Topics