Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• The.Nornir
    4 posts

i have page 1 missing- PC

• The.Nornir
    4 posts

@ubikobold
    I am on PC & page 1 is missing from my inventory & i have all 5 gear items so i'm not gonna bother looking for page 6.
    I just can't be asked with this game anymore cos it is so badly made.

• The.Nornir
    4 posts

I have gone back to the Lunden tomb & the page is sitting on the table but there is no prompt to pick it up.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

@sgt-stokesy Thank you for providing this information and letting me know that the page is still visible but is unable to be picked up. Do you use any cross-progression or do you only play on PC? Also, I see an online manual save from yesterday, thanks for sending that! Are you able to provide an image or video from your gameplay that shows the page sitting on the table without a prompt to pick up?

Official Response
  • ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1006 posts

@sgt-stokesy Hiya! If you are missing page 1, would you be able to capture a screenshot of where you cannot collect the page? To also confirm, is this the only page out of the 6 you are missing?

Official Response
  • rebelborn2314
    3 posts

Having the same issue with Page 6. Have been back to the Bureau in Winchester and used every prompt. I already had this one as I obtained it when I did the mission for the king and bureau was next to the house. Now it says I don't have it and can't pick it up. I play on ps4. No cross progression.

• rebelborn2314
    3 posts

I've been to all 6 bureaus collected all six items as well as all 6 Codex pages and it says that I have not collected Page 6 I went back try and get it again and it will not update in my inventory somebody please help

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 380 posts

@rebelborn2314 Hey there! Would you be able to show me pictures of your Codex with all 6 pages collected? Is it the notification that's only showing 5/6? I'd like to look into this more with you, so please provide documentation that can better show what's happening. Thank you!

Official Response
  • rebelborn2314
    3 posts

@ubikoreanbbq It's showing 5/6. I will load my game momentarily and send a picture. Will it also display them in my codex as well as in inventory

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 380 posts

@rebelborn2314 Okay, thanks for following up! We'll be on the look-out for those images. 🙂

Official Response
  • Xeretrax
    4 posts

I am having trouble with the pages as well.

I am 100% actually and I got all armor etc from everwyhere. And I made sure to interact with everything available in the bureau's so I know I have them all
    Yet only page 1 2 4 appear in my inventory, going back to any of the bureaus leads to nothing new. Nothing to interact with (again) or anything.

Obviously cant deliver now ...

• boydvirtual
    1 posts

@ubikobold I play only on my PS4, and I am missing Codex page 2. I have collected everything else in the game, including that page, but it does not show in my inventory, nor is it in its original location.

• Jeidotaiga95
    2 posts

Hello,
    I have the same issue with page 2 of the codex. I play on PC only.
    This is the last mission to complete.
    When I go to Lunden I see the page on a desk but I can't take it.
    The last save was today.undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefined

• BobNewton2
    31 posts

@pedromrmenezes Same problem and have been reporting since last year and NO FIX!!!!

• AgentAyu
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AgentAyu
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • AgentAyu
    3 posts

@ubikobold

1. PS4
    2. No
    3. Codex IV, from the Temple of Ceres
    4. Yes and yes
    5. Pics: Shown on World Map, Codex 1 - 3, 5 and 6 in my inventory, showing the last three rows of my Quest Items to show that Codex 4 is NOT in my inventory, and a codex still in the Temple of Ceres in the Forest of Denu on the table and unable to collect it
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined
    • undefined

6. Yes

• UnquietSoul
    1 posts

@ubikobold Same bug for me :

1. PS4
    2. No cross-progression
    3. Page IV
    4. Tried to fast travel, tried to quit the game, on the table there is no page to get and every time i go to the temple shows "discovered place"
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 687 posts

Hey everyone! I would like to thank each of you for providing your information, in addition to these images! I have forwarded each individuals reports to our Game team to be included with the ongoing investigation. It appears that they do not need any further data at this time as they continue to look into this. As soon as I receive further updates I will let you know! Please also keep an eye out for any future updates with the game. Thank you all very much for your assistance with this and for all of your patience.

Official Response
  • Crumpy1
    2 posts

I too am having this same issue on PC.

I collected Page V, it disappeared from the table but is not in my inventory.

When is a fix for this looking likely as this is mega annoying after hours of gameplay.

Suggested Topics