Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dolev.ro
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello
    I was collecting the Codex pages and I died while collecting the 3rd one, after collecting the others I saw that I don't have the 3rd one in my inventory, so I went back to the location of the Codex only to find out that the Chest is already opened yet I don't have the page.
    I tried to reload the game but it doesn't work.
    It's the last Codex page that I need out of the 6
    What am I supposed to do? Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xTUESxDAYx
    2 posts

I have all the codex pages besides one I found the last one but it won't let you pick it up any suggestions instead of stating over.

• MIGHTYMALACHI
    5 posts

Got the gear but there is no prompt to pick up the page. It’s sitting there on the table. Just out of reach.

• kephalonix
    9 posts

@mightymalachi
    The Ratae Bureau in Leicester is bugged for me too. I have visited it three times and checked that I have all the gear and the codex page but the page never appears in my tally and I am stuck at 5/6. Also the Bureau never appears named on my map like the others do - it just has a black X. I went there quite early in the game.

• Kumbula95
    3 posts

I've just finished going around all the Assassin Bureau's and only managed to collect 5 of the codex pages. I went back to all of the locations and looked across the areas and still no luck. I checked the one im missing is page 2 which appears to be Londinium Bureau. I found a guide on youtube saying exactly where it is. went to that spot and its not there, nor is it in my inventory.

• Kumbula95
    3 posts

Nevermind, I found another source which said Jorvik was the location in a side room I must have missed the last time. 1 hour wasted because I was too busy rushing around ':)

• Ubi-Spud
    Ubisoft Support Staff 704 posts

Hi there! I'm sorry that you are unable to interact with this codex page, Would you kindly provide a video showing this, as well as the location on your world map? 🙂

Official Response
  • MegaDeStone
    1 posts

I've collected all the pages for A Brief History of The Hidden Ones except page 1. I've looked at different walkthroughs and I learned that it is supposed to be in the Ratae Bureau near the chest with the hidden one gloves on the other side of the bookshelf but it simply isn't there. I've looked over the area multiple and different times and still nothing. Anyone else have this issue or any solution?

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 425 posts

Hey folks,

Sorry to hear you cannot pick up the Codex Page.

Can you provide a brief video demonstrating this? I can get it passed up to the team to look into further.

Official Response
  • Ragvild
    1 posts

I'm having the same issue just with the Londinium Bureau,
    The Codex appears on the table but i cannot pick it up

[img]https://i.imgur.com/X1XTe0Z.jpg[/img]

• guest-iY8eY5qJ
    1 posts

Same here. I've been over the bureau's twice now and I can't find page 1 anywhere. Is it a glitch? I've got all the hidden ones gearset but only 5 codex's

• Paul_Fellows
    2 posts

Ive been grinding out the map and completing everything i find. When I completed all bureaux i went back to hand them in only to find codex page 2 isn’t in my inventory. I went back to lunden and its not there. I dont want to have to waste 90 hrs of game play to restart and get this as lunden was finished off very early in my game play.

• MSparrow69
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins

same problem for me! Checked every bureau at least 10 times! Still showing 5/6

• Paul_Fellows
    2 posts

Ive completed all bureaux now and gone back to cash them in only to find im missing codex page 2. Ive gone back to lunden to find it and its not there so im stuck with 5 pages and will lose 90 hrs if i reset the game. I completed lunden very early on in my play through so cant reset to that location without loosing all my progress

• Skaw-X
    4 posts

@ubi-spud im having the same issue with the 3rd page. its my last one and no option to grab it.

• andy-howard1
    23 posts

Item is there but icon to pick up wont appear so cant pick up the codex page, I've tried reloading multiple saves and closing the game then restarting and still no bug fixes found for it.
    (Londinium Bureau)

• Yoni99076
    1 posts

same for me i can see the page on the desk but just cant pick it up(in leicester)

• Walthareus
    5 posts

I can pick it up but my problem is the icon of Bureau Ratae doesn't appear on my map... I have tried to re-visit several times but the icon still don't appear on the map.

• KILLINGfields1
    16 posts

Same problem for me too . mine us in Gloucesterscire.it was the last one i went to. Codex just sitting there and no prompt to pick it up. Come on guys get this fixed. This was MANY MANY hours of time to be stuck now. WTH

• DD721997
    1 posts

I found all six bureaus while clearing the regions, I don't remember what I did when I first discovered the londinium bureau

But after finding all six bureaus, I find that I have Codex Page 2 missing. Google says it should be in the londinium bureau, but I see no input prompts except two 'read' prompts. Which are not the Codex.

I'm playing on PC

Suggested Topics