Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CAG_DonkeyKong
    3 posts

I do not have enough privileges for this action

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble uploading a video to the forums, @CAG_DonkeyKong. Could you please upload the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, and post a link to the video within this thread? We can then take a closer look at this.

Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • the_x_beast2010
    1 posts

I had the same problem and it turned out that I never visited the temple of ceres bereau. Although page 3 is said to be elsewhere, there it was in that one bereau I never visited.
    Iam not sure if it's a glitch but I think we are meant tovisit this location last

• BobNewton2
    25 posts

@guest-ihaumoeo Same thing. And all Ubi says is give us a picture (there it is), what platform (using PS 4 Pro) and "sorry for the problem". I've reported this issue over 6 months ago and still not fixed for my current game. I did start a new one and hit all the bureaus and I was able to get them all but not my original 1st game.

• TowheadedTuba6
    4 posts

@ubikobold
    I went back 2 days ago to all the bureau's and it had reappeared in Glowecestrescire even though I was there before, and it wasn't there.

• vulxe
    2 posts

I'm having the same issue with Page VI. It is visible on the desk, but cannot be interacted with at all. I've tried changing the graphics setting (as this is what got me through the Fenrir cutscene bug), to no avail. I'm playing on the PC only, and on the current patch (1.2.2.1)
    undefined

• bTm.Fouine
    2 posts

Hi, I'm in the Camulodunum Office and I can't pick the third Codex Page looking at me on the right of the suspended map.

I can provide a clip if it helps.

Is it gonna be fix soon ?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1472 posts

@btm-fouine I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues collecting the codex page.

Yes if you could please provide a video to show that you are unable to collect the codex page and also show the location on the map. Can you also show which codex pages you have collected under the 'Codex' tab.

Official Response
  • vulxe
    2 posts

@Ubi-Borealis @UbiKobold I'm disappointed to see that I haven't had a reply or acknowledgement in the past week. Scrolling through, it seems that others all got timely responses, even if they weren't resolved.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello there!

@the_x_beast2010 - Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to collect all of the Codex pages 😄

@BobNewton2 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble collecting all of the Codex pages in your original game. Our team will ask for images as these are useful for further investigation when finding out which pages you are missing, and why you're unable to collect them from the relevant bureau. If you still have access to your original save file, we'd be happy to take a closer look at your missing Codex pages to see if we can help you to collect all six 🙂

@TowheadedTuba6 - Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you've been able to find the missing Codex page in Glowecestrescire 😄

@vulxe - I apologise for the delayed response. The player support team endeavor to respond to threads as soon as they are able to, but this can sometimes take longer than anticipated when contact volumes are high. Thank you for the tag, and for including an image of where you're unable to find Codex page VI. Would you be able to send us an additional image/short video of your in-game inventory, showing which Codex pages have already been collected? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bTm.Fouine
    2 posts

@ubi-keo Well, thank's for your time but I just found it in Cérès Temple, I was looking in the wrong place all this time ...

Sorry for that

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1472 posts

@btm-fouine Thanks for the update, I'm pleased that you have found the codex page 🙂

Official Response
  • Mattila20
    2 posts

Same here. I collect all pages, but 6 page is gone. I went to the bureau of wincestre, and i see the page on the desk, but i cannot interact them. I have a ps5. Any solution?

• Mattila20
    2 posts

i tried to attach a video about that, but it says a dont have privilages for this action....

• xXyazgunnerXx
    1 posts

hi, I can’t pick up codex page IV in Glowecestrescire I’m playing on Xbox series X and haven’t been able to pick this codex page up since launch I’m playing on the most current patch as well I’ve tried to upload a photo of the prompt to pick it up not showing up but it’s not letting me upload a photo

• VoidDarkTezza
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VoidDarkTezza
    3 posts

So, I am having the same issue on PC. I collected all of the codex pages and when I got to Hytham the option to turn them in was greyed out. I then checked my inventory and codex pages 2 and 3 where missing. when i return to their locations I can see them in place but they are not pick-up able. I am too far in to try and find and old save, is there anything I can do?

Temple of Ceres codex page:

Jorvik Codex page:

• VoidDarkTezza
    3 posts

@ubikobold

Hi, Yes I am experiencing this issue. i have made a post in this forum topic with my details. is there anything i can do? thanks

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi all, thanks for your patience while our teams look into this, I have checked our reports and can confirm that this should now be resolved after the last updates so if you are still experiencing this, please ensure your game is up to date to the latest version and feel free to let us know if you require further assistance.

Official Response
  • nickip77
    1 posts

@guest-uhhdwekf
    I have found all the pages and turned them into Hytham, (I think that's his name) and it still says i have to do the mission.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics