Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kmania.Silver
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Klashhh
    4 posts

Hi, i have I,II,III,IV, V codex pages but for some reason codex 6 isn't in my inventory but i have all amour pieces and Suttungr's Claw. So i've gone back to where codex 6 is (Venta Belgarum Bureau - Wincestre) and i can't pick it up but it's on the table. I have also gone back through the rest of the Bureau and nothing there to pick up.

Anyone got a work around yet?

• Kmania.Silver
    2 posts

@ubikobold
    I'm experiencing the same problem. The second codex page has magically disappeared from my inventory and so I can't finish this quest. Also, I'm playing on the PS4

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

@wukong357 Hello! Thank you very much for your patience during these busier times and I am sorry that you have not been able to finish this quest! Our Game team is currently looking into this issue, but it has been difficult to reproduce. Would you be able to create a Support ticket and attach your save files. Then I can forward those up to the Game team to be included in the investigation. Thanks!

Official Response
  • BIGRED_DGAF
    1 posts

I have all but page 6 in the Venta Belgarum Bureau. I can see it sitting on the desk but it wont let me pick it up. Any helpful tips?

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@klashhh Hello there! Sorry to hear about this. Could you provide us with a video of this issue occurring so we may have a closer look into things? I'm also curious to know if you're able to try fast travelling away and back, or perhaps if you are able to load a previous save before this codex was found, and if the issue persists on that save? (Not necessarily to play the save from then on, as I'm sure it may not have all the progress you desire, however I'm curious to know if the page is collectable in a different save in general!)

Official Response
  • Klashhh
    4 posts

@ubiwan The video requested is below. I have fast traveled and back, still the same bug. I have also traveled to Norway and back and still the same. Unfortunately i haven't got any saves from before i collected it. Thank you for helping.

• mafiastiles
    1 posts

Bonjour a tous

J'ai un soucis au niveau des pages de codex , j ai fait toutes les zonnes a 100% j ai tout récupérer mais la page 2 du codex n apparaît pas dans mon inventaire du coup impossible de les rendre a hytham, avez vous eu ce soucis et avez vous une solution ?

Merci pour vos réponses

• Simon_Friendly
    1 posts

Hi. I have a problem with 4th page of codex. I'm sorry for my English. I can make a mistakes, cause i'm from Russia
    A cant pick up 4th page of codex in Assassins shelter cause my button to pick it up inactive
    Also i have not this page in my house in Ravenstorp and in my inventory too
    Can you help me? Thank you!undefined
    undefined
    undefined

• Crashman_123
    1 posts

@ubikobold
    I have the same problem with Page 1, and am playing on PC, so it's NOT a PLATFORM problem. I've been back to the Londinium bureau ... AND the Ratae Bureau several times, but the codex page is not available, even though it's NOT in my inventory. So far you guys have NOT PROVIDED ANY USABLE SOLUTION to this problem, even though it's obviously existed for MONTHS (if not since the release date)

• guest-8tdtZfiW
    2 posts

Still having the same problem
    I have the last one sitting on the table and I can't even pick it up !!!!!

• guest-8tdtZfiW
    2 posts

Still having the same problem
    I have the last one sitting on the table and I can't even pick it up !!!!!
    That's in wincester

• guest-I1wA6LiT
    2 posts

@paul_fellows Im missing two of the pages and I have gone back to find them, but they are just gone and I cant give finish the related quest.

• pedromrmenezes
    2 posts

@ubikobold i'm playing on pc and i can't still pick up one of the codex pages in Wincester (the last one in order to complete the quest) from the desk. there's no option to pick it up.

• zanepowell8186
    1 posts

Got all 6 codex and telling me I only got 5/6 but in my inventory got all 6 please fix this problem .

• tonyszls
    1 posts

hi i can't pick up the codex page 2 from lunden

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

@tonyszls Hello there! I'd like to get some more information on this. Are you able to describe what you're seeing in more detail? Does anything seem to be blocking you from the codex page specifically? Feel free to include screenshots or video of the issue occurring for us to review, as well.

Official Response
  • Saihati_3
    1 posts

Unable to collect codex V, please help

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1541 posts

Hello @Saihati_3,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! Can you [please provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hey there everyone. I would like to start by sincerely apologizing for the time taken to get back to this thread. However, thank you all for your continued updates as these are greatly appreciated! I am sorry to see that many of you are still experiencing this issue, and I understand the frustration. The Game team has been investigating this. I have a few questions for each of you and I am sorry if any of them mention repetitive information that you may have previously provided. However, please answer each question. I'll then forward up everyone's information to help with the investigation.

• What platform are you playing on? If Xbox or PlayStation, please provide the specific console (ex: Xbox Series X or PlayStation 4)
    • Are you utilizing cross-progression? If so, please provide all platforms you are playing on.
    • Which page is missing from your inventory?
    • Have you returned to the area with the missing page? Is it still visible?
    • Can you provide an image or video showing you cannot obtain the missing page? (for videos, post to YouTube as unlisted and provide the link)
    • Can you send your most recent manual save to the cloud?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics