Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I've merged together several threads about being unable to collect the Codex Pages into a single Megathread. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place. I apologise if any ongoing discussions have been disrupted by this merge.

If you're having trouble finding all of the Codex Pages, you can double check the correct locations in this support article. I'd recommend first ensuring that you're looking in the right Bureau, as if you're in the wrong place you won't be able to find your missing page.

If you're in the correct Bureau and you're still unable to collect the missing Codex page, please can you let us know which page you are unable to collect. Additionally, please can you provide us with a video which shows the following:

• Your in-game inventory, showing the number of Codex pages you have successfully collected so far.
    • Your in-game map, showing your current location and the Bureau you're investigating.
    • That you are unable to interact with the Codex page found in this location.

I'd recommend uploading your video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward these reports for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Pantherr_66
    3 posts

@ubistorm ,Sorry for the delay, puter problems... Well I have no idea how to make a video... but what exactly to you want a pic OF..?

Thanks..

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there @Pantherr_66!

Just to let you know, I've merged your thread into our Megathread about collecting the Codex pages. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused.

Can you confirm the Bureau you have investigated to try and locate page V? You can double check the correct locations in this support article.

If you're in the correct Bureau and you're still unable to collect the missing Codex page, please can you let us know which page you are unable to collect. Additionally, please can you provide us with images or a video which shows the following:

• Your in-game inventory, showing the number of Codex pages you have successfully collected so far.
    • Your in-game map, showing your current location and the Bureau you're investigating.
    • That you are unable to interact with the Codex page found in this location.

I'd recommend uploading your media to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward these reports for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics