Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Jet_Drift
    2 posts

Hey guys. That’s not the codex page. Go to the room behind that table, you’ll see an Assassins flag or something. And turn right. That’s the codex page

• mikes2k3
    1 posts

I went to each bureau and picked up the codex pages. However, I only had the quest as active during two of them. For the ones when the quest was not active, it did not add the codex pages to inventory. I went back through each bureau to verify that I got them all. I verified the locations with 3rd party tutorials just to be sure. I can see the image of the codex pages on the tables, but I can't take action because I already picked them up...and yet they are not in inventory and I am stuck with 2/6 found... I have no idea what to do now. All the other story missions are complete... this is the last thing left...really frustrating.

• kephalonix
    9 posts

@jet_drift

doh!

thankyou 🙂

• jlg33090
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins I have the error and captured a video.

• Taka93rd
    1 posts

I have gone to all the assassin burea's and collected 4 of the 6 codex pages however after going back to check the London one (which is one of the pages I'm missing) I am unable to pick up the codex page from the table, there is no option to hold triangle to pick it up and it doesn't even show the white dot that appears over interactable item
    Tried restarting the game and it did nothing

• TowheadedTuba6
    4 posts

So I got all of the codex pages I went to give them to Hytham and the option was grey so I checked my inventory and Number 3 was gone after I got it, so I went back to Jorvik back into the assassin bureau and it was there on the desk in the corner I tried to pick it up again but the option wasn't there and I couldn't pick it up. So I went back to Hytham to see if I could give him the pages since I know I got all of them and It wouldn't let me give them to him because I was missing Number 3 after I got it, I'm 60 hours in and I don't want to restart the game is there anything I can do?

• S0RR0W
    8 posts

I'm trying to complete the quest A Brief History Of The Hidden Ones but I can't pick up the last codex page needed. It's in the Venta Belgarum bureau under Wincestre. I've reloaded my save, relaunched the game, restarted my pc, and still can't interact with it/pick it up. I'm 75 hours into the game so going back to a previous save isn't an option for me. Does anyone else have this issue?

• S0RR0W
    8 posts

Here's a video showing what I mean

• SpeedyGunzales
    1 posts

Hi. I am playing on the PS4. Im unable to interact with Codex IV in wincestre. Ive got the rest of the codex’s so im now unable to complete the quest. I to am unable to interact with Reda to complete his quest too. He has been telling stories to the kids after the wolf mission for the past few days. Im in the final part of the game now. With all the other similar issues with missions... The skull cape and aiming im just left Fustrated as I have never spent £50 on a game with this many problems.

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

If he's talking to the kids you have to go stand and get the button icon to listen instead of speak. When he has finished the tale after you pressed the button to listen, he reverts to normal.
    Took me a while of moving around the right tent post ( trader shop side) to get the option to re-appear after I missed it the first time.
    I didnt do this so he wouldnt work for me for a couple of days.

• RazielKanos
    16 posts

I am standing right in front of the codex page, but there is no icon to interact with it

Savegame: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jdely89dd65big1/ACV%255BManualSave05%255D.save/file

undefined

• Fenris-Wolfson
    1 posts

Hi there,

I've got all the Codex pages except Page 2, the one in the Lunden Bureau.

I can see it on the desk where you are supposed to pick it up from, but I can't pick it up!

I've got all the Hidden Ones gear and Suttingr’s Claw.

Any suggestions?

• BillyBaja34
    1 posts

I'm having the same problem on PC with the Lunden codex page. Pretty egregious bug.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi folks! My apologies for the difficulties caused by this Codex issue. Please let me know if JSRG1840's suggestion resolves this issue for either one of you, SpeedyGunzales or BillyBaja34. If it doesn't, please provide a video clip showcasing this issue. That would be extremely helpful for our investigation!

Official Response
  • phil.leeper
    2 posts

Currently sat at 5/6 codex pages. Have been to all the assassins beaureas and cant pick up codex page 2. On ps4

• B00MSIE
    373 posts

@towheadedtuba6

For me Codex Page IV is gone. I revisited all bureau's and can not pick it up again. Any solution?

• phil.leeper
    2 posts

@towheadedtuba6 im missing page 2 in Lunden. Knowing i picked up the page 1st visit.

• TowheadedTuba6
    4 posts

@B00MSIE
    I don't have any solution yet I've tried fast traveling, relaunching the game, going into a cut scene, completing a territory, and leaving for another place (norway, vinland, asgard, jotunheim). The only thing I can think of that I haven't done is restarting the game, I don't want to restart because I have 4 territories left.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hello! I am sorry that you all have encountered this issue of not being able to complete the Codex Pages! Are all of you playing on Xbox One? Also, would any of you be able to provide a video from your gameplay that shows you are unable to pick up the page? If so, just post it to YouTube as unlisted and then send me the link.

In addition, just in case, please check out our Xbox guide here.

Official Response
  • BobNewton2
    29 posts

@ubiexcellent Wincestre page appears to be on table but cannot interact. How is a video going to make that clearer? Especially after the fact! I finished the Cent arc, stood around Reda to get kid to get the story again, etc etc. Cannot buy any of Reda's stuff but can get contracts. Using PS4 Pro.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics