Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kormac67
    812 posts

@dreadgrrl Happy it worked out! 🙂

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 635 posts

Thanks for sharing, and helping out, Kormac67! DreadGrrl - if you run into any other issues, don't hesitate to reach back out - our team and the fantastic community will be happy to help. 😃

Official Response
  • WaxiestBridge29
    1 posts

@kumbula95 thank you!!! I was seriously getting [censored] at all the glitches and this was going to be the last straw lol every guide says londonium and every guide was wrong

• Kormac67
    812 posts

This guide is accurate as far as I can tell.
    https://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-valhalla/Hidden_Ones_Bureaus_-_Locations_and_Guides
    Most people (like myself) miss page 4 which is in the first bureau in Ledecestershire because they have no idea yet they are supposed to search and collect these pages.

• KING187
    1 posts

Anyone else having issues with the codex pages? In my inventory I have I, III, IV, V & VI I'm missing page II I've been to check all bureau locations. Nothing I'm able to pick up

So frustrating I'm 130+hrs into the games and done almost everything else

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@king187 It's in the Lunden bureau. I would just keep searching in there.

• Selimsi
    1 posts

Same for me too!
    Super frustrating...
    Anyone figure out how?

• mamaof386
    1 posts

@reyals-81 same! It's there on the table, but there's no option to collect it.

• Kormac67
    812 posts
    can't pick up page 4 on Wincaester. This is the last one missing for me. It is on the table but no option to pick it up

Page 4 is in Ledecestershire, not in Winchestre.
    Most people who can't pick up pages are in the wrong bureau (where they have already picked up the page before).

• ValorZero
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • gandalf0915
    1 posts

I am also missing codex pages. I have been to all the bureaus and I know I picked them up and saw them in my inventory, but then when I checked later some of them were missing. I have gone back to all 6 bureaus to see if they had magically been transported back there and they are not there. Ergo, if they aren't in the bureau, then they should be in my inventory. If they aren't in my inventory, then where are they? It isn't like this game has the "drop" ability because if it did I would have dropped all the shields a long time ago. Plus they are in the Quest items area so they shouldn't be "droppable" anyway.

Any insight or help you can provide would be appreciated.

G

• kiwicj52
    14 posts

I collected all six pages and have all six related items of armour - but Page 4 is missing from my inventory - so I can’t deliver them to Hytham. Fed up with the bugs in this so- called game.

• kiwicj52
    14 posts

I collected all six pages and have all six related items of armour - but Page 4 is missing from my inventory - so I can’t deliver them to Hytham. Fed up with the bugs in this so- called game.

• kiwicj52
    14 posts

@b00msie I collected all six pages and have all six related items of armour - but Page 4 is missing from my inventory - so I can’t deliver them to Hytham. Fed up with the bugs in this so- called game.

• Ubi-Ginge
    Ubisoft Support Staff 257 posts

Hi @kiwicj52 and @Paul_Fellows
    In order to look deeper into this, would you be able to share an image showing the codex pages you have in your inventory.
    Are you also able to provide any information on what you were doing before collecting the missing pages?

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    812 posts

@kiwicj52 Look again in the Ledecestershire bureau where you probably didn't pick up page 4.

• Wukong357
    1 posts

Re: [Magas Codex Page 1 missing](/topic/83478/magas-codex-page-1-missing)

Ive found and collected all 6 pages but quest says 5 of 6 and my inventory says I’m missing page 2. I’ve looked at multiple walkthroughs and it says luden is where it’s found but I’ve looked there multiple times and I cannot collect it or finish the quest.

• M4rc_T
    1 posts

Same problem here, only for page 3.

i am sure I picked it up, but it is missing from my inventory.

Also, the inventory has some issues as well. I had zero titanium, then found three, went to the offering stone to offer the three titanium only to find out the titanium was gone (not even the rum 🤪😅).

I wonder what the status is on this one.

• Jakebmann
    1 posts

I cannot grab the codex page in wincestre. Its just sitting on the table with no way to grab it. Any suggestions

• guest-1OXGbFSp
    3 posts

The Ratae Bureau in Leicester is bugged for me too. I have visited it three times and checked that I have all the gear and the codex page but the page never appears in my tally and I am stuck at 5/6. Also the Bureau never appears named on my map like the others do - it just has a black X. I went there quite early in the game.

• Same, I have the Codex in my inventory but the Bureau isn't registering as checked off like the other 5. I've played 105 hours of this game, killed all the Ancients of the Order and collected all Codex pages but I can't get Mjolnir and that makes me equally frustrated and sad. I've played every AC game to date and [censored] glitches in games that are getting more and more bloated are preventing me from doing the things that are of most interest. Stop with the Isu crap, nobody cares!

Suggested Topics