Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there!

@the_x_beast2010 - Thanks for sharing your experience with us! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to collect all of the Codex pages 😄

@BobNewton2 - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble collecting all of the Codex pages in your original game. Our team will ask for images as these are useful for further investigation when finding out which pages you are missing, and why you're unable to collect them from the relevant bureau. If you still have access to your original save file, we'd be happy to take a closer look at your missing Codex pages to see if we can help you to collect all six 🙂

@TowheadedTuba6 - Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you've been able to find the missing Codex page in Glowecestrescire 😄

@vulxe - I apologise for the delayed response. The player support team endeavor to respond to threads as soon as they are able to, but this can sometimes take longer than anticipated when contact volumes are high. Thank you for the tag, and for including an image of where you're unable to find Codex page VI. Would you be able to send us an additional image/short video of your in-game inventory, showing which Codex pages have already been collected? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bTm.Fouine
    2 posts

@ubi-keo Well, thank's for your time but I just found it in Cérès Temple, I was looking in the wrong place all this time ...

Sorry for that

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@btm-fouine Thanks for the update, I'm pleased that you have found the codex page 🙂

Official Response
  • Mattila20
    2 posts

Same here. I collect all pages, but 6 page is gone. I went to the bureau of wincestre, and i see the page on the desk, but i cannot interact them. I have a ps5. Any solution?

• Mattila20
    2 posts

i tried to attach a video about that, but it says a dont have privilages for this action....

• xXyazgunnerXx
    1 posts

hi, I can’t pick up codex page IV in Glowecestrescire I’m playing on Xbox series X and haven’t been able to pick this codex page up since launch I’m playing on the most current patch as well I’ve tried to upload a photo of the prompt to pick it up not showing up but it’s not letting me upload a photo

• VoidDarkTezza
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VoidDarkTezza
    3 posts

So, I am having the same issue on PC. I collected all of the codex pages and when I got to Hytham the option to turn them in was greyed out. I then checked my inventory and codex pages 2 and 3 where missing. when i return to their locations I can see them in place but they are not pick-up able. I am too far in to try and find and old save, is there anything I can do?

Temple of Ceres codex page:

Jorvik Codex page:

• VoidDarkTezza
    3 posts

@ubikobold

Hi, Yes I am experiencing this issue. i have made a post in this forum topic with my details. is there anything i can do? thanks

• Ubi-Litten
    Ubisoft Support Staff 178 posts

Hi all, thanks for your patience while our teams look into this, I have checked our reports and can confirm that this should now be resolved after the last updates so if you are still experiencing this, please ensure your game is up to date to the latest version and feel free to let us know if you require further assistance.

Official Response
  • nickip77
    1 posts

@guest-uhhdwekf
    I have found all the pages and turned them into Hytham, (I think that's his name) and it still says i have to do the mission.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@nickip77 You mentioned that #3 was missing from your inventory, were you able to collect it from Glowecestrescire as my colleague previously advised?

Can you please provide a video that shows the following:

• Your current inventory to show that you have no codex pages as you have handed them into Hytham already
    • Visit Hytham to show that the option to hand in the 6 codex pages is no longer available
    • Show your quest log to show that it is stuck on 5/6 codex pages
    Official Response
  • athens_7
    2 posts

PROBLEM: Unable to interact with the codex page No VI

• anto07130
    2 posts
    Hi all, thanks for your patience while our teams look into this, I have checked our reports and can confirm that this should now be resolved after the last updates so if you are still experiencing this, please ensure your game is up to date to the latest version and feel free to let us know if you require further assistance.

Well it saddens me to report to your teams the fact that the bug is still here...
    Page VI from Temple of Cerres is missing in my inventory after I collected it. And if I go back to the place, the page is no more here to be picked up.
    I'm on PC and I bought the game shortly after the 1.3.0 patch
    So?

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 628 posts

Hey there @athens_7

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this!

We're aware of an issue with Page 4, however no issues have yet been reported with Page 6.

For us to be able to look into this further, could you please provide a clip or some screenshots of this behaviour so we can pass it onto the team for investigation?

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3931 posts

Hello there @anto07130! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect page VI. Please note that this page isn't in the Temple of Ceres. You can find Codex page VI in spoiler.

You can learn more about the Codex Page locations here. If you're unable to find page VI in the correct location, please can you send us a video which shows this? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation. In the video, please can you show us the following:

• The Codex Pages you have already collected in your inventory, showing that page VI is missing
    • That you are unable to collect the page from the correct Bureau

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Pantherr_66
    3 posts

I am still unable to complete the "A brief history on the hidden ones" quest... Originally I DID collect all 6 pages but only had 5 in my inventory, Page 5 was/is missing...

I have been waiting for a fix as I had read that this issue was being addressed... I have been back to where page 5 is located many times but am unable to collect it again so what can I do to finally complete this quest...?

It is really quite annoying to have an open quest sitting there that I cannot complete due to a game bug...

Thankyou..

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 443 posts

@pantherr_66 Hey there! Thank you so much for reaching out about this issue! Would you confirm for me which version of the game currently playing? Would it also be possible to get an image or a video clip of this? I'd like to take a better look. Thanks!

Official Response
  • anto07130
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you for your answer.

I realized while reading your reply that I got the codex page number wrong in my previous post but the location was right: I couldn't pick up the page from The Hidden Ones' bureau in the Temple of Ceres.

Now, I don't know if there's a connexion but since I bought and downloaded the Siege of Paris DLC, the bug/glitch is gone. I went back to the location (because the Assassin's logo had disapeared from the map) and I got the codex page. I just had to replay the entire "mission" (everything was back to the way it was the first time I went there).

Thanks again!

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 495 posts

@anto07130

Fantastic. Glad to hear it's resolved and thanks for keeping us updated on this! 😁

Official Response

Suggested Topics