ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bilajz
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,
    I thought making use of 33% sale on AC Valhalla. Then I spent 100 ubisoft gold coins to obtain a further 20% discount. So I added funds to my wallet (32,15€). When I wanted to buy the game I always recieved the same message "Our payment system is currently unavailable. Please try again within a few minutes. If the problem occurs more than once, please contact us." Now It's been 3 days of trying to buy the game and still doesn't work. I checked my bank and there aren't any issues.
    Thanks for answers.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1513 posts

Hi there @bilajz, thanks for reaching out to us here! Usually, this error occurs when the payment information is incorrect somewhere. Please double-check the billing address and the payment information to confirm everything is correct before proceeding with the purchase. I would also try our Browser Troubleshooting Guide if you have already ensured that all information is filled in correctly. However, please keep us posted if you continue to encounter the same message after trying this.

Official Response
  • dgold1990
    1 posts

@ubi-smash I am having a similar problem. I have added $59.99 USD to my Ubisoft Wallet, however I keep seeing the "UH - OH! WE WERE UNABLE TO PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT" when trying to purchase Far Cry 6 for PC Download.

Considering the money is already in my wallet, why would the payment processing fail?

How do I spend my wallet money on Far Cry 6 to successfully purchase?

Thank you,
    Daniel
    username: dgold1990

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello @dgold1990 thank you for getting in touch with us and sorry to hear this.

The only restrictions on the Ubisoft Wallet funds are you are unable to purchase physical games or merchandise, in-game currency, or Ubisoft+ subscriptions.

Could you please try to make the purchase again, either by the Connect launcher or Ubisoft Store website.

Should this fail to go through again, please get in touch with us via a support ticket so we can check your account over, thank you > https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/contact

Official Response

Suggested Topics