Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sinky2707
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,

Not sure anyone else has has this issue.

I'm trying to get the Mastery achievement however I've just completed the trial of the wolf at the Lolingestone Bandit Camp however the game hasn't recognised I've eliminated the guards so I can't finish the mission.

I don't want to redo it as I've now 'completed' it and I don't want redo it in any case as the same issue might happen again.

I've attached a picture of the score I had. The 129 missing is simply the 'already eliminated guards'.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1591 posts

Hello @Sinky2707,

Sorry to hear about your experience.

I can see that this issue has been recently reopened with the development team and it's currently being investigated. Can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video if you encounter this issue again, so I can pass it along to the ongoing investigation?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Official Response
  • Baseltov
    1 posts

@ubi-mark i have the exact same issue. Somehow the marker for a missing guard is completely outside the map.. I’m really anoyed since it took a long time to master this challenge.. Do i really need to do it again now?

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 430 posts

Hey @baseltov,

Sorry to hear that you encounter this issue.

Would it be at all possible to share with us a link to a video as previously mentioned?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • TheVastayan
    4 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck I've gotten it 3 times in a row on PS5 I was streaming it https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1146484931?t=01h38m32s

Thats the latest one you can sift through from the start of the video, I even tried going out of the trial multiple times

• TheVastayan
    4 posts

@thevastayan I did it a couple more times, if you kill the last 3 guards first and round back to kill the 2 above the entrance to the last building it lets you finish and doesnt spawn the guys out in the field.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 438 posts

Thanks very much for getting this stream link across to us @thevastayan , and for your insights on a workaround - that's very helpful indeed! I've passed this information along to our team, to help with our investigation. Thanks once again!

Official Response
  • Dale_Factor
    3 posts

@thevastayan Thank you. This work around worked. Final gold achieved!

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 741 posts

Thank you for the update dale_factor happy to hear you have now completed the challenge with a gold. We will make sure to share this workaround with other players, until a permanent fix can be applied to the challenge.

if you kill the last 3 guards first and round back to kill the 2 above the entrance to the last building it lets you finish and doesnt spawn the guys out in the field.

Provided by TheVastayan

Official Response
  • Azhrei21
    45 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics