ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Oatiecrumble
    Original poster 603 posts

Just finished setting up their new cabinet/lights.....Just need Heartlands and we are all good to go!!

Son 1:

Son 2:

Also got them 3 x LED main lights, piccys taken in daylight so looks much better at night, especially when the main lights are on aswell.

Heartlands.....Bring it ON!!

p.s I would of got them a gaming desk but very little room to put one

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Imagine_Brata
    515 posts

On Tuesday, the new 3-player co-op game "aliens fireteam elite" will be released. It seems really good. Have pre-ordered it

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@imagine_brata

No more pre-orders here, especially for Alien(s) games.
    Remember Colonial Marines?

• MacAlestyr
    2 posts

@oatiecrumble Good Job!

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@oatiecrumble

Nice!
    What headsets are those?

• Oatiecrumble

@Adrian-11 SteelSeries Arctis 7x : https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-7x: (https://steelseries.com/gaming-headsets/arctis-7x)

• Oatiecrumble

@Adrian-11 sorry igone my post about headphones, them steelseries is what i have, my two sons have: Turtle Beach Stealth GEN2

• Imagine_Brata
    515 posts

@adrian-11No I've never played Colonial Marines. But I have played closed beta with Fireteam elite

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@imagine_brata

It does interest me, but I want to see the impressions after the official release.
    I'm an Alien fan, and I had lots of disappointments with the franchise, despite the enormous potential.
    Hopefully Disney will be a bit wiser, but the SW new trilogy doesn't inspire much trust...

• dagrommit
    894 posts

Those are clean setups. Did you have to get them both the same setup to avoid sibling drama? 🤕

• Oatiecrumble
    Those are clean setups. Did you have to get them both the same setup to avoid sibling drama? 🤕

Mainly due to my OCD/Aspergers and a little sibling drama....

Got four boys (round number)
    Each of my sons first name begins with a "R" and with a middle name of "LEE"
    Had a dog, his name begun with a "R"
    Hate un-even number, i.e 1/3/5/7 etc etc.
    When i buy things it's normally in quantities of 2/4/6/8 etc etc.

Don't get me wrong sometimes i have to buy things in 1's or things could get very expensive, i just try to avoid it 😭

• HonestlyOK1986
    179 posts

Maybe turn off the sound for them though from other players unless you want to them to hear things like this...

https://xboxclips.co/honestlyok1986/47503708-3397-4fae-b7da-db2ae2f9a5f2: (https://xboxclips.co/honestlyok1986/47503708-3397-4fae-b7da-db2ae2f9a5f2)

• Oatiecrumble

@HonestlyOK1986 VOIP has been turned off since launch of the game for all of my sons......

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@imagine_brata

Tried Aliens Fireteam today... it's bad. Refunded.

Suggested Topics