ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED When using the fanatek steering wheel, there is no button for starting nitro acceleration on the xbox. This problem is absent in the ps4 version of the game.

0 Likes/10 Replies/81 Views
    Alexx1576
    Original poster 5 posts

When using the fanatec steering wheel, there is no button for starting nitro acceleration on the xbox. This problem is absent in the ps4 version of the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2262 posts

Thanks very much for your report about this, @alexx1576 ! Sorry to hear your Fanetec wheel isn't letting you use the nitro - that sounds most inconvenient.

Can you let me know specifically which Fanetec wheel you've got? Just so I'm clear on which one in particular it is, for reporting this to our internal teams.

Also, would you run through our troubleshooting guide for me? In particular, please make sure the console and all its software is fully updated, and then give your console a power cycle.

If those steps don't solve the issue, let me know, and I'll report this on to be investigated internally. Thanks once again, Alexx!

Official Response
  • Alexx1576
    Original poster 5 posts

Good afternoon. I made sure my xbox series x console is fully updated. I have tried using the Podium Racing Wheel F1 dd fan wheel with xbox compatible CLUBSPORT GT, CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC, CSL Elite McLaren GT3 wheels in direct connection of the racing wheel to the console, as well as using a drive hub. In none of the options in the driving mode, when you press the A button, nothing happens, and I also did not find any other key that would activate nitro acceleration. This problem is present in the Xbox Series X version of the game. I also have a ps4 / 5 version of the game, and this problem is not there.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2456 posts

Hey there @Alexx1576

Thank you very much for getting back to us!

This doesn't appear to be something that's yet been noted to the team.

Could you please provide screenshots of the Xbox and PlayStation versions missing / showing the nitro acceleration button respectively so we can pass this onto the team for them to look into further?

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • Alexx1576
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-theberry ,the first screenshot is the xbox sx version does not work nitro on the steering wheel, the second screenshot is the xbox sx version of nitro works on the gamepad, the third screenshot is the ps 5 nitro version works on the steering wheel.

• Ubi-TheBerry

Thanks for these @alexx1576 !

Just to check, does this happen regardless of what you try to remap the Nitro button to?

Official Response
  • Alexx1576
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-theberry The console versions of this game do not have a key remapping feature, but no other key nor the two-key combination of nitro launches

• Ubi-TheBerry

@alexx1576 Gotcha! (I've only personally played the PC version so thanks for this!)

I've passed your images and report onto the game team for them to be able to take a further look into.

We'll keep you in the loop with news and updates as and when we receive them!

Official Response
  • Alexx1576
    Original poster 5 posts

@ubi-theberry thanks friends

• Ubi-TheBerry

@alexx1576 No problem and if there's any changes or anything more we can help with in the meantime, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics