Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MHwtf
    Original poster 57 posts

I started noticing items missing as transmog options. The item itself isn't missing but the appearance options (to put on items) are. At first I couldn't find merchant's pants. Thought it was a weird decision by dev. Then after I upgraded Wayland's armor set, I tried to set to lower appearance, couldn't find them in transmog at all.

Now they are just disappearing in front of me: I changed Dublin's champion armor to its lower appearance, when I opened transmog again, there's no Dublin's champion armor at all for appearance options.

This is happening in both Raventhorpe and Dublin.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MHwtf
    Original poster 57 posts

Could it be the same issue as runes, aka yall forgot to up the number limits for transmog?

• MHwtf
    Original poster 57 posts

They're all available in my jomsviking custom options, but missing in transmog. I'm guessing it's not an inventory issue?

Speaking of jomsviking, I really like their look without the cape. Will there ever be an update to allow us hide just the cape, keeping the shoulder patch for Eivor?

• Hawke0325
    29 posts

Every since update 1.2.2. When I access the transmog system there armor choices missing example the merchant outfit and options for the raven clan armor just thought I'd report the issue.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3895 posts

Hello there @Hawke0325!

I'm sorry to hear that some of the transmog options are missing for you. Would you be able to specify which specific designs are missing for you following TU 1.2.2? Are you missing all of the Raven Clan armour options?

I'm not familiar with their being a "merchant outfit" in-game. Are you referring to the Thrall gear set, or a different armour set?

Would you be able to also send us a video which shows that you're unable to select these gear designs when using the transmog system? I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, so you can post a shareable link within this thread.

We can then pass this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Hawke0325
    29 posts

@ubi-borealis hello yes I'm missing all the raven clan armor sets and several others as the menu wont let me scroll down further and the "merchant set" is the outfit you wear when first coming to Vinland

• Hawke0325
    29 posts

@ubi-borealis

That"s the link for the recording of the missing opitions note that it wont let me go any father down once I reach the bottom.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1878 posts

@hawke0325 Thanks for the video provided. If possible could you record the video on your PS4 using the share button and then upload it to YouTube and share the URL link here in this thread?

Could you also make a full list of the armour missing from the transmog as you mentioned there are others missing too.

I have reported this to the Assassin's Creed Valhalla team to investigate, but if you could provide another video and a full list this will help with their investigation.

Official Response
  • Hawke0325
    29 posts

@ubi-keo I can try to make another video but the list is all the raven clan armor options, all the druid armor optionsions, and the out you get when first arriving in vinland (not the native armor)

• Hawke0325
    29 posts

@ubi-keo

Here is the video I hope it helps kind makes me not want to do the transmog except withe legacy outfits hope the devs can Fix it.

• Ubi-Keo

@hawke0325 Thanks for the video, I have forwarded this on to the development team.

Official Response
  • Hawke0325
    29 posts

@ubi-keo the native American armor and Charlemagne armor set is also missing from the transmog

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 430 posts

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that the native American armor and Charlemagne armor set is also missing for you.

Would it also be possible to share an image showing these missing so we can forward this also?

Many thanks,

Official Response
  • Hawke0325
    29 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck it's hard to show them when in the previous video that's as far as the list will go. Funny thing is the weapons are fine it's only the armor transmog. I hope they get this fixed before I start a second play through as I was hoping to use it alot but now idk

• Hawke0325
    29 posts

Honestly I believe the issue is the helix store items I buy every pack that comes out but maybe I need to stop since the transmog can't keep up with it

• Ubi-Keo

@hawke0325 Thanks for the update, I'll inform the development team those other armour sets are missing.

Official Response
  • Hawke0325
    29 posts

@ubi-keo I dont think they are missing I believe that the list needs to be extended its just acts like I can't scroll down all the way

• Ubi-Keo

@hawke0325 Thanks for the update, however in the video it appears as though you have reached the bottom of the list.

Official Response
  • deaserex
    9 posts

In the blacksmith, when changing your appearance, no some armor, no some weapons appear and in the area where they put tattoos, some do not appear, it is quite annoying that you buy a helix pack and that it does not appear you to change your appearance.

• Astral_Paladin
    1 posts

Same, I've had this issue for a while. I got the Ullr pack and Jormungandr pack, and both don't show up in the Appearance Changer. I reinstalled Valhalla, and now the Berserker pack is gone.

Suggested Topics