Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• A Former User
    0 posts

@demagus1982 thanks bud.. this is a great work around.. appreciate it.. ubisoft need to pull their finger out

• bielik01
    954 posts

@demagus1982 that's a great observation! Here is even video with the issue!
    Also, this forum needs some cleaning: there should be a megathread "Unable to transmog items due to the item list cap at 60"
    with following threads:

Why are there limits at all? Just like with the runes...

• bielik01
    954 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

Hey there folks

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, it will be posted to the forums.

In the meantime, our teams would like to use details from your progress on Assassin's Creed: Valhalla to make further research. Please make sure that your latest save has been added to the Cloud (it will have a cloud icon next to it). This step will allow us to use your save files for investigations.

Would you also be able to send us images of this issue, please? It will help us get a better understanding of your issue in order to facilitate further investigation.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello @EmperorTivurnis,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please verify your game files with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this issue. If you're still experiencing this, are you able to demonstrate to us a few screenshots or a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate it further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    1334 posts

@emperortivurnis
    @Ubi-Mark

for the boots problem, have a look at this megathread, this should help you (and maybe for the other gear):
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/102952/siege-of-paris-unable-to-enhance-downgrade-trousers-at-the-blacksmith-post-here?lang=en-GB

Nice day to all 🙂

• Demagus1982
    6 posts

@ubi-orion if jt helps it appears the max number of appearances you can have unlocked at one time is 60 for each item
    slot. If you downgrade an item that takes up 2 slots for appearance change the newer items you have unlocked the appearance for appear in order of unlocking.

(I do bug support IRL and it's most likely something wrong with the data tables) but just a guess to help the developers.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @demagus1982,

Thank you for the update! Are you able to provide us with a few screenshots as well, so we can pass them along to the development team? Many thanks!

Official Response
  • bielik01
    954 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I've merged together a few threads about missing options from the Transmog menu. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge. By creating a single thread, it helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single thread.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share their reports regarding this issue, as well as including additional images and videos. The development team have been notified that there is a cap when choosing your gear customisations, which causes some gear designs to be missing. They are currently investigating this issue further. If we require any additional information from you all for the investigation, we will reach out within this thread.

Once we have any new information to share regarding the missing Transmog options, we will let you know within this thread.

In the meantime, @Demagus1982 has shared a workaround that will allow more Transmog options to appear in your list:

If you downgrade an item that takes up 2 slots for appearance change the newer items you have unlocked the appearance for appear in order of unlocking.
    Edit: it appears the max appearance slot allotted is 60... If you exceeded that you have to remove or downgrade items to see he most recent changes available.

If you're unable to upgrade/downgrade breeches at the blacksmith, I would recommend checking out our dedicated Megathread for this investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    954 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you!
    Why are there limits at all? It's just like with the runes...

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello again @bielik01!

I wouldn't be able to speculate on why there's a cap. I've let the development team know that @Demagus1982 has found out the cap is 60, so this will hopefully help with the ongoing investigation.

I've also carried out your requested post edits.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • iTzI3OBBY
    59 posts

The reaper armor set is missing in visual customization even when I go to England or Ireland.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @iTzI3OBBY!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that the Reaper gear set is missing from your transmog options. The development team are aware that players are missing some of their gear options from their transmog menu, and are investigating further. I've shared your report with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

As soon as we have any new information to share regarding this issue, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Avenger237
    32 posts

As per tittle. Just bought this from Reda and can't transmog it at the blacksmith.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @avenger237,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

As you play on PC, can you please verify your game files with this link? This will help you to eliminate any potentially corrupted files that can lead to this particular issue.

If you're still experiencing it, can you please demonstrate to us a short video of this occurring, so we can have a look? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Avenger237
    32 posts

@ubi-mark I have verified the game files and the issue still persists.

Cheers

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 562 posts

Hey @avenger237,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Knight of Round table cloak.

Would it be at all possible to share with us a link to a video so we can see exactly what you see?

Many thanks

Official Response
  • bielik01
    954 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • WsGrizzlyBeer
    1 posts

Only became an issue for me after Francia came out. Mostly the new gear seems to be problematic. Periodic lag, and frequent freezing when attaching runes. Important to note i have almost every gear set so my inventory is packed. On xbox one

Suggested Topics