Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

When going to a blacksmith, I am unable to enhance breeches/leggings. The Leggings/breeches are missing in inventory. Also the Reapers Chest piece is not available to select when changing cosmetics. That is also missing.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2468 posts

@partymcflyy80 I can confirm that this issue has been reported and is being investigated.

I have merged your post with this mega thread we have created. In the meantime, @Demagus1982 has shared a workaround that will allow more Transmog options to appear in your list:

If you downgrade an item that takes up 2 slots for appearance change the newer items you have unlocked the appearance for appear in order of unlocking.
    Edit: it appears the max appearance slot allotted is 60... If you exceeded that you have to remove or downgrade items to see he most recent changes available.

You can also keep checking here, the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Keo

@wsgrizzlybeer I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing those issues.

I can confirm that the crashing issues caused by runes will be fixed in a future update, please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

With regards to the transmog issue, this is being investigated. I have merged your post with this mega thread we have created for the issue. In the meantime, @Demagus1982 has shared a workaround that will allow more Transmog options to appear in your list:

If you downgrade an item that takes up 2 slots for appearance change the newer items you have unlocked the appearance for appear in order of unlocking.
    Edit: it appears the max appearance slot allotted is 60... If you exceeded that you have to remove or downgrade items to see he most recent changes available.
    Official Response
  • Avenger237
    32 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck

I don't have a video but I just bought the Huldufolk trousers from Reda and that's not available for transmog either.

Interestingly, I also bought the Ullr Hunter Helmet from Reda and that's showing up for transmog.

• PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-keo that information helped a little bit but the boots/leggings aren’t appearing in general to upgrade.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Thank you for detailing what items are affected for you avenger237.

All items in the game should be able to be 'transmogged', as long as the item being transmogged is turned into the same item, for example, a spear into another spear, or cloak into another cloak.

I believe there is an issue at the moment which is preventing players with more than 60 outfits/weapons, being able to choose transmog for certain items. This is under investigation by the AC team.

Do you happen to have more than 60 cloaks or 60 outfits in general in your inventory / or transmog option when you are able to activate it on another cloak?

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1113 posts

Thank you for the reply partymcflyy80, I believe the issue you are referring to of items missing from the menu when accessing the blacksmith, is also a separate issue to the transmog option issue, the workaround for now, is to equip the boots and leggings you wish to enhance, and then access the blacksmith menu.

Have you been able to try this?

Official Response
  • Avenger237
    32 posts

@ubi-milky I don't have 60 cloaks but I definitely have more than 60 outfits/weapons.

• Ubi-Keo

@avenger237 I have merged your post with a mega thread we have created for this issue.

The development team are still investigating. In the mean time another player has provided a workaround, please check the messages above.

Please keep checking the known issues list and the news and announcements page for updates.

Official Response
  • PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-milky thank you very much, that did work by applying the leggings/boots and then enhancing that way.

• iTzI3OBBY
    59 posts
    Hello there @iTzI3OBBY!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that the Reaper gear set is missing from your transmog options. The development team are aware that players are missing some of their gear options from their transmog menu, and are investigating further. I've shared your report with them as part of the ongoing investigation.

As soon as we have any new information to share regarding this issue, we will let you know within this thread or within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Thank you and to add to that I'm also missing the Ullr's Hunter helmet I got from Reda.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4185 posts

Thanks for sharing an update with us, @iTzI3OBBY! I'm sorry to hear that you're missing the ability to choose Ullr's helmet as a transmog option as well. I'll add this to your report to the development team.

The development team are still looking into the missing transmog options, and we don't yet have any updates to share with you all from the investigation. Rest assured that once we have any new information to share, we will let you know within this thread.

Please note that this thread is about the missing transmog options at the blacksmiths. If you are unable to downgrade/upgrade trousers at the blacksmiths, I'd recommend sharing your report within our dedicated Megathread for this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-milky I have been doing that until everything gets squared away. It’s better than nothing.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 777 posts

@partymcflyy80 Thank you for confirming this worked for the time being.

We'll post any updates and fixes here on the forums, so keep your eyes peeled!

If you have any issues in the meantime please let us know.
    Thanks!

Official Response
  • Vignado
    2 posts

@ubi-nacho I have the same issue with some items, including the new Lugh chest, I can't transmog another chest to Lugh appearance... Also happens with Reaper set and others..

• afewscarsmore
    83 posts

@ubi-borealis ok same here with items cap (i have all dlcs installed) and if i have many items, than transmog wont appear until i downgrade smth to reduce the number of items. all the same for chest gear, for cloaks and so on.

but more interesting that item downgraidig costs 400 silver. so if i want to avoid awful goldish outofsetting armor i need to dwngrade smth else for 400 silver per one item

where am i supposed to get so many silver?

problem still in game after 1.3.1

• PartyMcFlyy80
    37 posts

@ubi-nacho

When I updated to 1.3.1 there is a glitch periodically that teleports me in the air and it shows Eivor free falling and eventually dies in mid air. Also I was in the middle of a raid and about to clear the camp when I was teleported in the middle of the river (300 yards) away from the camp and it closed out the raid. I had to get back on board my long boat and start the raid again.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thanks for continuing to share your reports with us regarding missing transmog options. The development team are aware of this issue, and they are currently investigating further. As soon as we have any updates to share with you all from the team, we will let you know within this thread.

@afewscarsmore - We understand that downgrading armour as a workaround is not ideal, due to the cost of downgrading, and apologise for any inconvenience caused. Rest assured that the development team are looking into this issue further. I've personally found that a good way to earn silver is either by carrying out trades with Azar in Dublin, or by taking part in River Raids and making sure to loot all the camps I visit. You could also spend time hunting or fishing to earn extra silver.

@PartyMcFlyy80 - We have a separate Megathread for reports about Eivor flying into the air randomly. The development team are currently investigating this issue as well. I'd recommend following that thread for more information and updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • afewscarsmore
    83 posts

@ubi-borealis thank you for reply!
    I tried yesterday frankia river from RR2, completed all locations and what i found were just chests with leather/ ore and only 1 or 2 barrels with 5 silver. it took me more than 1h and i got 10 silver. do you think its effective? 10 silver for 1h, so for 1 item downgrade i need 40 frankia river raids and 40+ hours.

azar full reset tooks nearly 2 hours. 2 reda mission = 10 mins. in 10 mins azar wont reload and nothing to sell, because i need 100\50 supplies and chest provides 2 resouces per minute. not so effective as theres nothing to do in game except reda contracts.

• Ubi-Borealis

You're welcome, @afewscarsmore!

I've noticed that the loot from River Raids can be somewhat random depending on location. I'd recommend exploring within huts and houses, especially at farm locations, as these tend to have baskets and barrels that can be looted. I'll usually run around a whole area after collecting the bigger chests to collect any missed lootables. You can also collect a lot of trinkets to sell this way. On a good run, I can get a couple hundred or so silver per raid. Most of my raiding has been on the English rivers so far, but I was able to find a respectable amount of loot within the Irish rivers too. I haven't explored the rivers in Frankia much yet, so I cannot comment on those 😅

Fishing is also a good idea, as some of the bigger fish can be sold for a decent amount of silver (50+). One method I've heard about from players is going to an area with shallow water and then using a spear or two-handed sword to kill a lot of fish at once. You could also fish in Ireland so you are passively earning luxury goods to trade with Azar at the same time.

You might find that some players in the General Discussions forums have some tips on how to quickly earn silver as well!

I know these aren't the most ideal or the fastest methods, especially if you want to downgrade a lot of armour at once, and I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. I'd like to assure you that the development team are looking into the missing transmog options further. As soon as we have any new information to share with you all, we will let you know within this thread.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics