Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• d-warrior
    15 posts

The appearances of newer items (armor from the Paris dlc and more recent store items) are not available when changing gear appearance at the blacksmith.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 550 posts

Hello @d-warrior ! Just to clarify this a bit, is this only applying to new pants? Or is it all new gear? Would you also be able to send me a screenshot of this as well?

Official Response
  • Jamzhw
    1 posts

I can't see the Vinland armor at all in the Change Appearance tab.
    I had it a few weeks back but now all the items are just gone, even went back to Vinland to see if I still had them there, and I did.

Any info on this?

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

@jamzhw

Hey there.

The development team is aware that the Vinland armour is one of a few sets affected by this issue. If possible could you provide a video showing that it's missing for you and also ensure your latest save is on the cloud please? Once I've got these from you I'll submit those to the team. Thanks!

Official Response
  • deaserex
    9 posts

@ubistorm This applies to everything, all gear helix, all gear DLC, all gear armors, weapons, tattos, animals. They have to increase the size to hold more stuff as it happened in odyssey. there is a size limit shown in the blacksmith and that is the error and it also happens in the other places. if you go to the blacksmith and downgrade an armor to the lowest level some aesthetic things start appearing

• Girlwithyellow
    15 posts

Missing Paladin Chainmail - Torso (the rest from the set is there) as transmog option at the blacksmith (I checked blacksmith in my Settlement, Paris and Ireland too, missing everywhere).
    Also the Galloglach Armor (torso) icon in the Blacksmith menu is actually Merchant Blouse, while Merchant Blouse is missing as a option.

At this point I'm not sure is there something more missing, but I'll report again if I notice.

A video link for Blacksmith menu:

Here is a picture of Galloglach Armor with Merchant Blouse icon (you can also see this in the video too):

Here is a picture of Paladin Chainmail torso from my inventory (just to make it clear that I do have this item)

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1263 posts

@deaserex - Thank you for your reply, and for clarifying that you expect the issue to impact players on every inventory menu type. This issue is under investigation at the moment, and we'll share an update as soon as we receive one from the development team. Thank you for your understanding in the meantime. 🙂

@Girlwithyellow - Just to confirm, is the appearance wrong for the Galloglach armour outside of the transmog menu, or only in the transmog menu when you are attempting to change the design of the armour piece you have selected?

In terms of the Paladin Chainmail not appearing as a customisation option in the transmog menu, the development team are investigating reports of a cap on designs showing within that menu already, and we'll share an update as soon as we have one. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Girlwithyellow
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer Hey!
    It's also for the Inventory menu and for my Lieutenant armor menu (pictures below)

Also Galloglach Cape have the same icon as Magister's Cloak, but that's not a big deal because I have both items, they just have wrong icons.
    I'm also not sure about Galloglach Trousers, I think it looks different, but I can't figure out from what set it is... I do have a lot of boots 🙂
    And same for the gloves, I'm not sure is the icon right.
    Basically the whole Galloglach set is a bit weird in all 3 menus (Inventory, Transmog and Lieutenant) but I can't figure out all the details for the rest of the armor, as I did for the chest.

Picture of my Lieutenant armor menu:

Picture of Inventory Menu:

• cool.adrenalize
    3 posts

I liked the set of items from the store. I didn't know if I would like the gameplay with this set, so I was planning to use it at least for a trasmog. However, after the purchase, when I wanted to change the appearance of other items, the blacksmith did not have the armor and cloak to choose from for the transmog. Bracers, pants, and head can be selected as items for the transmog.

Below I will attach a video: the names of the itemsin it are in Russian, since your game prohibits changing the interface language to English, lol. In the video, I showed that I really have all the items from this set, I also showed which items can be chosen as a transmog and which are not.

In any case, the state of affairs still does not suit me. I did not pay money in order to then look for the causes of the problem and ways to solve it on the forums (even if there is no solution). If you are aware of this problem, why doesn't your company mark every item in the store with a note that at a given time, items may not be available from the blacksmith as a transmog?
    In this regard, the question is: will your support service return the Helix spent?

Video:

P.S. Yes, my saves are uploaded to the cloud. And yes, I reloaded the game.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

Hey @cool-adrenalize

The dev team are already aware this can happen and we are forwarding information to them about which items are affected and players save games, so I will forward yours on and report what items are affected for you. Thanks for the video too. At the moment, I couldn't say if any refunds will happen due to the issue but I will also merge your thread with the megathread we have ongoing about this, where we will update with any news we have on the issue when we receive it.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 829 posts

@girlwithyellow Thanks for these images. I've already reported this for someone else too but the team weren't able to reproduce the issue so I have forwarded a copy of your save file on to them to help look into this 🙂

You can find a thread about this here that we will update whenever we have or need further information.

Official Response
  • SaiyanPupusa
    1 posts

@mhwtf
    This keeps happening. I want to transmog cloak to another I just got, but the cloak I just found is not appearing as an option.

• afewscarsmore
    83 posts

nicely done, still after so many reports transmog menu only for 60 items

seems ubisoft dont care bout palyers. cmon ubi i cant even change awful main game models for awesome fantasy helix overprised reskins cuz they dont appear in my transmog menu for half a year

• Girlwithyellow
    15 posts

@afewscarsmore You can always downgrade some of the upgraded gear to free up the visual spots until they fix this.

• afewscarsmore
    83 posts

@girlwithyellow to downgrade 1 item costs 400 silver, too much I think for half a year bug since silver is available is helix store

• Girlwithyellow
    15 posts

@afewscarsmore Oh ok, if you have a problem with silver 😞 I don't really have on what to spend silver anymore especially after Druids DLC. it's keep coming 🙂 I hope they fix it soon

• Savvage91
    29 posts

Guys the issue here seems to be the same with the rune menu issue... If you have many options for a certain item in the transmog menu after a point every new item you get won't be available for transmog because of the limit. that's why you need to downgrade something so the next available option can appear. I don't want to be rude or something but I don't get why you need pictures and videos to understand something so simple...

• Davorian0
    4 posts

A whole new patch round without resolution. I mean, I know it's not game breaking but it seems so god damn simple.

• TALBOT10108821
    1 posts

@hawke0325 hi there I've that the werewolf chest peice is missing for me please try to sort this one I only bought it for the look 😅

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1263 posts

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your continued reports of this issue with the transmog menu whereby particular items are not available to transmog, due to a suspected limit of 60 on the number of visible items to transmog.

I am pleased to confirm that the development team have identified the cause of this issue now, and hope to implement a fix in a future update. As soon as we know more about this, including expected deployment times, we will let you all know here in this megathread.

For the moment, we do not require any additional reports of the issue, but should the team require any additional information we'll let you all know this too in this thread. Thank you for your understanding in the meantime! 🙂

@SaiyanPupusa - Welcome to Discussions! Please refer to what I have written above for more information. Thanks!

@afewscarsmore - Please rest assured that the investigation into this issue has been ongoing! Please read my update above. Thanks!

@Girlwithyellow - Thanks for sharing this workaround for the meantime, should anyone like to use it. It's much appreciated!

@Savvage91, @Davorian0 and @TALBOT10108821 - Please refer to my update above, thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics