Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• afewscarsmore
    83 posts

nicely done, still after so many reports transmog menu only for 60 items

seems ubisoft dont care bout palyers. cmon ubi i cant even change awful main game models for awesome fantasy helix overprised reskins cuz they dont appear in my transmog menu for half a year

• Girlwithyellow
    15 posts

@afewscarsmore You can always downgrade some of the upgraded gear to free up the visual spots until they fix this.

• afewscarsmore
    83 posts

@girlwithyellow to downgrade 1 item costs 400 silver, too much I think for half a year bug since silver is available is helix store

• Girlwithyellow
    15 posts

@afewscarsmore Oh ok, if you have a problem with silver 😞 I don't really have on what to spend silver anymore especially after Druids DLC. it's keep coming 🙂 I hope they fix it soon

• Savvage91
    42 posts

Guys the issue here seems to be the same with the rune menu issue... If you have many options for a certain item in the transmog menu after a point every new item you get won't be available for transmog because of the limit. that's why you need to downgrade something so the next available option can appear. I don't want to be rude or something but I don't get why you need pictures and videos to understand something so simple...

• NeOVoltron
    128 posts

As you can see in the screenshots below, the options are no longer available for the helmet and the cloak but this is also the case for every other piece of the Vinland armour set.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1239 posts

Hey @avenger237

We have reported this to the dev team previously, as it's not just the Ealdorman armour set. When we have patch notes that mention this is resolved, it will be posted in the News and Announcements section on the forums, but please let us know if you still have the issue with this armour set after seeing a patch that should have resolved it, and we can ask this to be looked at again.

Official Response
  • Davorian0
    4 posts

A whole new patch round without resolution. I mean, I know it's not game breaking but it seems so god damn simple.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 847 posts

Hey there.

This issue is known to the development team and is under active investigation at the moment. Can I ask how many pieces of armour you have in your inventory at the moment please?

Official Response
  • TALBOT10108821
    1 posts

@hawke0325 hi there I've that the werewolf chest peice is missing for me please try to sort this one I only bought it for the look 😅

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your continued reports of this issue with the transmog menu whereby particular items are not available to transmog, due to a suspected limit of 60 on the number of visible items to transmog.

I am pleased to confirm that the development team have identified the cause of this issue now, and hope to implement a fix in a future update. As soon as we know more about this, including expected deployment times, we will let you all know here in this megathread.

For the moment, we do not require any additional reports of the issue, but should the team require any additional information we'll let you all know this too in this thread. Thank you for your understanding in the meantime! 🙂

@SaiyanPupusa - Welcome to Discussions! Please refer to what I have written above for more information. Thanks!

@afewscarsmore - Please rest assured that the investigation into this issue has been ongoing! Please read my update above. Thanks!

@Girlwithyellow - Thanks for sharing this workaround for the meantime, should anyone like to use it. It's much appreciated!

@Savvage91, @Davorian0 and @TALBOT10108821 - Please refer to my update above, thank you!

Official Response
  • NeOVoltron
    128 posts

Hi @ubi-orion!

Helmet: 30
    Bracers: 30
    Pants: 30
    Cloak: 32
    Torso: 34

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4641 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed update. A fix for the missing options in the transmog menu was deployed in TU 1.4.1. We will now be marking this thread as resolved.

If you have noticed that you're still missing options in your transmog menu, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • The gear option in your inventory that you would like to use the transmog design of.
    • That you are unable to select this cosmetic design in the transmog menu.

I'd recommend uploading this video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics