ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• mike1205
    1 posts

Hello,

I've been trying to Transmog my armor but when I go down the list some of them are missing. I've had them before and they are all unlocked. The list seems to bug and get stuck on a certain spot and it can't go any lower in order to select the armor I want. 
    This bug occurs only on armor and it started to happen after I bought the Ullr's armor pack.

Thank you very much.

• Vignado
    2 posts

Same problem here, after the last update. I bought two new premium armor (magno and uller) with Reda and I can't use the style to transmog another one....

• bat678man
    23 posts

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3668 posts

@Astral_Paladin @deaserex @mike1205 @vignado I'm sorry to hear that you are missing some armour from the transmog list. I have merged your post with an existing post we have for this issue.

The issue has been reported and the development team are investigating.

Could you please provide a list of the armour that you have noticed is missing and also provide a video as an example.

Official Response
  • Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2456 posts

Hey @bat678man,

Thank you for the report and clip!

These have been passed onto the team for them to investigate further.

We'll let you know should there be any more news.

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • Carshald
    14 posts

@Ubi-Keo I've also been experiencing this. However I know for a fact they're not missing, the scroll/list call it what you will, is simply too short for the amount items. Noticed that they start appearing again when you downgrade some of the gear. Again as others have said it's only the armor that has this issue.

• RopeAdope80
    2 posts

I dont know if they are related but the issue is twofold

1) Ezio outfit doesnt appear as an option in transmog at the blacksmiths

2) The Niflheim torso armor doesnt show up either.

They both can be transmogged to look like other armor, but neither show up as an option to be the ornamentation. I was wearing the Nflheim chest armor when i collected Ezio from Connect if that is relevant

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2171 posts

Hello @RopeAdope80,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Can you please demonstrate a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate this issue further for you?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • bat678man
    23 posts

@ubi-theberry Additionally, at least the most recent two outfits from the Animus Store (the Charlemagne and Jormungandr sets) are not showing up in the Change Appearance menu either if I want to apply their appearances to another outfit. Further still, none of the gear or armor from the Siege of Paris DLC is shown if I want to apply their appearances to my equipped items.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5674 posts

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @Carshald! I'm sorry that you're unable to use some of your armour designs when using transmog. Thanks for letting us know that some designed appear again once you downgrade gear.

I've passed on the suggestion that the armour appearances list seems to have a cap on it, preventing all gear designs from being seen, in case this can help in the investigation 😊

Official Response
  • jonata.oliveira
    1 posts

@ubi-mark

I’m facing the same issue. The video is available on my case, number: 15160261

It is not the outfits that are not showing at the transmog, it is the transmog system that is limited to 60 items, so, every new item plus the Vinland set, that we get after the number 60 are not showing. I bought the Charles Magnus, Jormungandr, Ullers, Ezio and the Paris Dlc and neither are showing, pretty frustrating

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2262 posts

@jonata-oliveira Thanks very much for adding your insights here, and that you'd sent across a video via our support site - that's most helpful! I've added these to our investigation now.

Official Response
  • DravicSTEAM
    5 posts

The title says it all, game is patched to newest 1.3 version and both DLC are installed.

Reproducing the issue is simple, just try to modify a chest with transmog from Reaper chest piece - can't be found on the list.

Similarly, modify any cape's appearance with Bellatores' cape - can't be found on the list either.

Regards

• A Former User
    0 posts

@dravicsteam same myself.. raven clan all variants missing.. both armors from Paris dlc... can't upgrade boots/pants

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5674 posts

Thanks for the update, @bat678man! We've added this information to your report and let the development team know you're unable to transmog the appearances from the Charlemagne, Jormungandr or Siege of Paris gear sets alongside the Ezio outfit.

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • KalleKa1a
    35 posts

I've lost Bellatores Robe at least. I collected it before the mission when it's needed and during the mission Eivor states that he has the Robe already. When I check my inventory I don't have it.

• A Former User
    0 posts

When I go to change the appearance of my armour (Gunnar and the blacksmith in Francia), I notice that the Berserker chest piece is missing from the list (to change into), and I am also missing the Pants section (want to change from).

• Demagus1982
    6 posts

Having an issue applying "transmog" change to some item slots. E.g. the new "Reaper" items are not showing up.
    If I downgrade items, removing "appearances" (I.e. Celtic garb) Reaper will then show up as an appearance option.
    It looks like there is a max number of "appearences" that the system allows you to have? Again, missing appearances will show up, but only after you "make room" by downgrading other items and removing extra "appearances". Can devs check to see if there is a max number of appearances a player can have unlocked?

• Demagus1982
    6 posts

Edit: it appears the max appearance slot allotted is 60... If you exceeded that you have to remove or downgrade items to see he most recent changes available.

• EmperorTivurnis
    2 posts

Reaper armor pieces frequently and randomly vanishing from the blacksmithing and transmog menus.

Also the boots section has entirely vanished from the blacksmithing menu for me.

Suggested Topics