Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• petek
    Original poster 72 posts

I posted a while back and never got an answer. In Wrath of the Druids we get notice of a Raider Tent Bonus and this hint undefined

As we have a similar mechanic in Siege of Paris (Rebel Missions) I was hoping this would be fixed for Druids but doesn't seem to be the case. Was this a "feature" that was removed from Druids to be used in Paris instead? If so why leave the hint message on the loading screen? Is there a way to trigger the raider support we haven't been told about?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there @petek!

Would you be able to provide us with some more information about how the Raider Tent bonus does not work as anticipated in your game? Do you not receive any additional rewards when taking part in the Royal Demand quests? If you can provide us with an image that shows the rewards you do receive from Royal Demands, this would be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • bielik01
    882 posts

@ubi-borealis I believe what @petek meant is that we don't get help as hint states. Where are those Raiders?

• petek
    Original poster 72 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • petek
    Original poster 72 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi we may get more rewards but as per the pop up message hunt on the loading screen I included "... get support from Raiders during Royal Demands. Using Raiders will increase your Rewards" So it may be badly phrased on Ubisofts part but it sounds like we were originally going to get support from raiders -similar to the Rebel Missions in Francia

• petek
    Original poster 72 posts

@bielik01 Bang on!

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 356 posts

@bielik01 Thanks for clarifying that for us!
    @petek I'm sending a report up to the team to check on the wording on this, and if the perk is supposed to function as support from raiders or just getting extra rewards, and see what they say about it. I'll send a message here with their answer when I get an update!

Official Response
  • petek
    Original poster 72 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Hiya - any word on this? Cheers

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 699 posts

No update as of yet petek, but we did bring this back up to the AC team just today, to see whether this should feature in the game, or if this is an error in the description. We will do our best to let you know in the forum, as soon as we have more info back from the team.

Official Response
  • petek
    Original poster 72 posts

@ubi-milky Thanks mate. I'm assuming it's a legacy error in the description and the mechanic was moved to Siege of Paris for the rebel missions. Keen to hear either way... Cheers

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out with an update. The development team has been able to reproduce this issue in-game, and they will be deploying a fix in a future update. We've reached out to the team to try and find out more clarification about the fix now, and whether there should be extra support provided during these quests by raiders or if it's just that you receive extra rewards.

Once we have more clarification from the team, we'll let you know within this thread. In the meantime, I'd also recommend keeping an eye out for any future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics