ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3mB0t
    897 posts

@txdieselkid

i used to feel the same , until the day i said F it , ran all the way down past all the enemies and destroyed the mortars generators before even killing a single enemy , the rest is history.

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    ran all the way down past all the enemies and destroyed the mortars generators before even killing a single enemy

Yep, this is the way.

• the_Kettle
    234 posts
    i used to feel the same , until the day i said F it , ran all the way down past all the enemies and destroyed the mortars generators before even killing a single enemy , the rest is history.

Nice in theory, but the first area you meet them you can't reach the generators (can't open the door into the next area until everyone is dead), plus there's almost no cover. That's the most painful bit by far, the big open area with two mortar generators also has more cover and is easier to get around in.
    What bugs me the most is it's not even consistent - in the first area, the time between the mortar warning circle and the blast is just a second too short, you simply can't get out the way unless you're already running when it appears. In the final boss area, the mortars have the same type of generator, but they give you an extra second to dodge and it's so much less frustrating.

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    Nice in theory, but the first area you meet them you can't reach the generators (can't open the door into the next area until everyone is dead), plus there's almost no cover.

Step through the doors, shoot whoever you see, and step back into the corridor. Repeat until the area is clear.

• N3mB0t
    897 posts
    Nice in theory, but the first area you meet them you can't reach the generators (can't open the door into the next area until everyone is dead), plus there's almost no cover.

Step through the doors, shoot whoever you see, and step back into the corridor. Repeat until the area is clear.

Yep, this is the way.

• the_Kettle
    234 posts

Yeah, I'm not saying I can't do it (I actually generally swap to a skill build and throw out a turret and drone to do the work) but it's seriously tedious if the enemies are staying back behind cover. Most of the wipes I've seen on this mission are at this point when players get bored of waiting for enemies to show themselves, run out and promptly get downed by the artillery (or trapped in the open by enemies and cut down). Hasn't happened for a while, people seem to be wising up a bit more now, but just 1 more seconds delay on the artillery fire would make that area so much less unpleasant. Just bring it into line with the artillery in other missions (Wall Street, Capitol Building, DARPA, literally every other non-raid artillery encounter in the game).

• N3mB0t
    897 posts

@the_kettle

no one questions if its a bug or not , for me it is , for some might not be , but either way what we are saying is that we learned to deal with it and its not a problem anymore.

i agree it should be fixed though.

• OSeemzLegitO
    7 posts

@virtual-chris Mines like 23 mins. 18 can be done.

• DoomRulz316
    4 posts

@tcarlisle2012 I'm bumping this response and post by extension because I couldn't agree more. This mission should be 20 minutes at least! The end "cut-scene" eats too much damn time up and the area where you're running in that...I dunno, circular staircase area (or whatever it's called) allows for too many ads to hide and I waste too much time chasing them down.

• MisterFibble
    72 posts

It's a 2 week league, do the others, leave the zoo to languish and you should still be able to get the reward track complete without any real problem. A timer that continues to tick down during a map transition shouldn't be a thing and neither should one that requires you to head in and sit through a cutscene. The timed run should end when combat stops.

Manning zoo for me just has far too many areas of dead space that look like they were intended for combat but had it cropped to meet some metric involving time spent within a mission even though running through that dead space just feels boring and rather pointless. About the only decently paced section in the zoo is the aviary but most missions don't really have a great sense of flow, wall street to my mind is maybe the best of the bunch although that idiocy of the end boss and his pair of head to toe spongers kind of ruins it all.

• Imagine_Brata
    505 posts

17:35 for me with Negotiator's Dilemma

• SuspiciousPixel
    256 posts

Zoo got nerfed from Challenging to Hard so it's not that tight to complete it.

I did it solo with this build:

If doing it in a group I'd do it with no more than 2. Less ads and less npc spawns!!!
    DPS can go Headhunter Regulus, or any dps build tbh and the secondary player should use an eclipse fire status build or a riot foam creeping death build to help control ads and be ready at spawn locations and objectives.

• Oatiecrumble
    595 posts

👉 Lady Death 👈

• TimesLostArc
    13 posts

@oatiecrumble Lady Death is the queen of speedrunning. Why more people don't use this simple weapon to speed up their runs is beyond me.

I plan to use a slightly similar Hunter's Fury Build to take this on later today. Mine will have the Lady Death and an optimized Enforcer.

• Oatiecrumble
    595 posts

@TimesLostArc yep, Lady Death + Scorpio + Hunters Fury + Memento and a chest of your choice (think i use Sokolov with Intimidate) is the way to go for me for speed runs.

• GhostAgent14
    188 posts

@oatiecrumble

That sounds like a fun build!! I'm gonna have to try that out, as I haven't used Memento or Lady Death much at all.

• WrecK3rr
    298 posts

Lady Death is the way to go when it comes speed runs.

• TxDieselKid
    322 posts

Wait, so this is the "Hard" version and not the "Challenging" version?

Easypeaszy.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

I find Chatterbox ever so slightly faster than Lady Death. No reload saves a touch more time than a minor speed boost plus a boatload of reloads.

At least in my testing when the trials first dropped.

• Trashbunny
    8 posts

16:49 today with this build 😊

Suggested Topics