Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3mB0t
    299 posts

@txdieselkid

i used to feel the same , until the day i said F it , ran all the way down past all the enemies and destroyed the mortars generators before even killing a single enemy , the rest is history.

• dagrommit
    672 posts
    ran all the way down past all the enemies and destroyed the mortars generators before even killing a single enemy

Yep, this is the way.

• the_Kettle
    140 posts
    i used to feel the same , until the day i said F it , ran all the way down past all the enemies and destroyed the mortars generators before even killing a single enemy , the rest is history.

Nice in theory, but the first area you meet them you can't reach the generators (can't open the door into the next area until everyone is dead), plus there's almost no cover. That's the most painful bit by far, the big open area with two mortar generators also has more cover and is easier to get around in.
    What bugs me the most is it's not even consistent - in the first area, the time between the mortar warning circle and the blast is just a second too short, you simply can't get out the way unless you're already running when it appears. In the final boss area, the mortars have the same type of generator, but they give you an extra second to dodge and it's so much less frustrating.

• dagrommit
    672 posts
    Nice in theory, but the first area you meet them you can't reach the generators (can't open the door into the next area until everyone is dead), plus there's almost no cover.

Step through the doors, shoot whoever you see, and step back into the corridor. Repeat until the area is clear.

• N3mB0t
    299 posts
    Nice in theory, but the first area you meet them you can't reach the generators (can't open the door into the next area until everyone is dead), plus there's almost no cover.

Step through the doors, shoot whoever you see, and step back into the corridor. Repeat until the area is clear.

Yep, this is the way.

• the_Kettle
    140 posts

Yeah, I'm not saying I can't do it (I actually generally swap to a skill build and throw out a turret and drone to do the work) but it's seriously tedious if the enemies are staying back behind cover. Most of the wipes I've seen on this mission are at this point when players get bored of waiting for enemies to show themselves, run out and promptly get downed by the artillery (or trapped in the open by enemies and cut down). Hasn't happened for a while, people seem to be wising up a bit more now, but just 1 more seconds delay on the artillery fire would make that area so much less unpleasant. Just bring it into line with the artillery in other missions (Wall Street, Capitol Building, DARPA, literally every other non-raid artillery encounter in the game).

• N3mB0t
    299 posts

@the_kettle

no one questions if its a bug or not , for me it is , for some might not be , but either way what we are saying is that we learned to deal with it and its not a problem anymore.

i agree it should be fixed though.

• OSeemzLegitO
    7 posts

@virtual-chris Mines like 23 mins. 18 can be done.

Suggested Topics