ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WJZDAACESJSLYVM
    Original poster 17 posts

As there is a new forum platform, I'm going to re-write this, just for visibility sake.

It will be great, if a season 4 will happen (not that I expect that to happen), to reintroduce in Anno 1800, the Anno 1701 independence from the Queen/Crown mechanic (sadly this was something I would have expected from Anno 1800, also being the main reason I supported the game in the first place, and sadly after 3 seasons, and quite a high number of dev support and DLCs, this is still missing) as a quest line DLC (something similar to Land of Lions DLC, but without a new session). Also it may be link, in terms of story-line, with either The Anarchist DLC (this, I think, should be more easy to implement) and/or as an aftermath of the main campaign for the New World (here, in terms of story writing and development, I think it will require an additional workload).

It may work, with some new mechanics, in which depending on how many royal taxes are being paid, the happiness of the investor class, and also the artisan/worker class and productivity of industries, is impacted, thus opening way, to an independence need, that will reduce this low happiness and productivity. Also, a new mechanic, if no independence is wanted, that will mitigate/keep under control this decrease in happiness/productivity (police station, palace department etc.) , if the Crown path is taken.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• pitair1
    24 posts

@thepufosenie

As Ive mentioned many times:

https://www.reddit.com/r/anno/comments/inbw5e/upcoming_mod_anno_1800_new_horizons_first/

Asia region. Such big oportunity for a massive DLC.

Suggested Topics