Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bojan-77
    14 posts

Count how many runes you have !! So the cap is currently 300, I had +700. I sold so many that the number dropped below 300 and then the game didn't crash anymore. PS4 Pro. You save the game before the sale, and then try it, at least it works for me, that problem only started with the last update, how UBI does bad support, I hope while they solve it like raising the rune cap to 1000, by then you have to have a rune number below 300 , maybe 400, I don't know, to me under 300 it doesn't work that problem anymore.

• R10rdan
    4 posts

@kyokushin_oyama After playing the game and collecting the new weapons (siege of Paris) I can't put runes on any weapons. Let's hope this wil be addressed in the next title update!!

• R10rdan
    4 posts

@bojan-77 Will try this later. I'll keep you updated

• Bojan-77
    14 posts

@r10rdan I hope it will help you, it is extremely irritating, but I see mostly that we players help each other, it took them 6 months to fix spawn those two types of fish ....

• GersonTF
    Original poster 7 posts

@wornrambo After trying everything (including reinstalling > 100GB), I decided to loose some gameplay hours and load an old savegame (before the fight against Ciara and the swamp monster to get the spear). It finally worked for me in THIS case. 

But, for my sadness, it happenned again with the reaper armor in the end of Siege of Paris dlc. Enough for me. Time.

• Bojan-77
    14 posts

@gersontf Count how many runes you have!! So the cap is currently 300, I had +700. I sold so many that the number dropped below 300 and then the game didn't crash anymore. PS4 Pro. You save the game before the sale, and then try it, at least it works for me, that problem only started with the last update, how UBI does bad support, I hope while they solve it like raising the rune cap to 1000, by then you have to have a rune number below 300 , maybe 400, I don't know, to me under 300 it doesn't work that problem anymore.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

Hey there folks.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result of these issues. The team are working on resolving these specific crashes as soon as possible. Please keep those reports coming in the meantime, we really appreciate it.

Official Response
  • GersonTF
    Original poster 7 posts

@bojan-77 Thanks! I'll try this!

• Kyokushin_Oyama
    4 posts

@bojan-77 Thank you. Fact is it’s non sense to have many pieces of armor you can unlock, then being unable to equip them with runes because of a limitation.
    I already had more than 300 runes before the crashes started to occur.
    Ubi has to remove that limit, it’s that simple.

• R10rdan
    4 posts

@r10rdan As of now this work around has helped me!! Thanks for the info! ✊

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 681 posts

Thanks for the workaround shared here @Bojan-77 . I've passed this information on to the team investigating this issue.

As far as we're aware this issue is planned to be fixed for an upcoming update, as soon as have further details on this we'll share this to the forums.

Official Response
  • Danihell2018
    21 posts

Since Yesterday I noticed this problem. If I put a small rune on any wepon the game crash to desktop. Anyone else with this issue?

• azullFR
    1380 posts

@danihell2018

see how many rune you have in your inventory and have a look at the tip given by @Bojan-77 👍 👍 👍 here :
    (tip post : August, the 18th) https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/102571/gothic-armor-set-unable-to-equip-any-runes-as-it-causes-the-game-to-crash/1?lang=en-US

Hope this will help a little 🙂

• Danihell2018
    21 posts

@azullfr Thx!! I Will test!!!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4193 posts

Hello there!

I've merged together a couple of threads about experiencing a game crash when equipping runes. Creating a single thread helps us to keep all information and updates from an investigation in a single place. I apologise if any ongoing discussion has been disrupted by this merge.

I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue in-game. Thank you all for taking the time to share your reports with us. I'm happy to share that the development team have been able to identify what is potentially causing these crashes to occur, and they will be deploying a fix in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released. Please keep an eye out within the News & Announcements forums for more information regarding future updates.

In the meantime, @Bojan-77 has shared a workaround that has helped to resolve the crashes in their game:

Count how many runes you have !! So the cap is currently 300, I had +700. I sold so many that the number dropped below 300 and then the game didn't crash anymore. 

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics