Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• harr0w.
    Original poster 7 posts

Same problem ran fine for the past three days since purchasing it. Now loads at snails pace, when it does load to character select he's in T-pose and then foxtrot-01 error. Verified game cache, reinstalled, closed all third party apps that may possibly cause an issue. Still the same problem. Administrator is no different!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• harr0w.
    Original poster 7 posts

I have also tried port forwarding which I shouldn't have to do. Why is this still an issue this far into your release I'm losing patience rapidly

• harr0w.
    Original poster 7 posts

i have also followed the advice of support staff by switching to a static IP but the results are still the same. @Ubi-Mark @UbiBlush any idea?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

Hey there harr0w. and thank you for letting us know all of the troubleshooting that you have completed so far. I can see that you currently have a support ticket open in regards to this and have recently provided your traceroute. I suggest staying with that ticket so that all of your information stays in one place. From there, our support agents will be able to continue assisting. Thanks so much for all of your patience.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics