ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RossUhOh
    Original poster 6 posts

I have lost access to my account and have tried contacting support and was met with someone that was no help at all. I can prove ownership of the PayPal used to purchase the games on the account as well as provide the emailed receipts for the purchases. I can also prove the date of birth at the time I owned the account by showing my Drivers License that also has my address that's on the PayPal account. I was told that because the person that hacked me changed the email on the account that it means that I can no longer prove I own it?????? so this means that if you hack an account all you need to do is change the email and hey presto you get a free account. I can also provide the transcript of my chat with "Ubi-Toni"

This is the message I used in my support ticked excluding the proof of purchases of course
    "Account appears to have disappeared from my friends, friends lists and I am not receiving password reset emails leading me to believe that the email on the account has been changed. I have not played on this account in a very long time, I have 12 emails stating suspicious activity with my account from various countries but I do not check my emails so these were unseen. the emails show that my account was compromised back in 2019 and then again in 2020. I am happy to show proof of my identity and prove my identity by verifying ownership of the PayPal that I bought the games with."

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

Hello @rossuhoh sorry to hear your account has been compromised, we have a strict procedure and set of information we need to ask for to return the account to the owner.

Do you have the case number for this chat that you had you can give me?

Some of the information we would need to gather from you privately over your support case would be >

- Original Ubisoft username used
    - Original email used on account
    - A proof of purchase from a PC game
    - Screenshots/photos from your console account

Official Response
  • RossUhOh
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-milky I can provide everything except maybe photos from the account I'd need to scroll back years in my dms with friends

• RossUhOh
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-milky how do I find the case number? I have the transcript if that helps?

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2313 posts

That is okay @rossuhoh I have managed to find your case history.

Would you be able to contact us through one of our social links instead or begin another livechat >
    Twitter Support -  https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
    Facebook Support - https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupportUK/

When you contact us can you please confirm the names of any console or PC accounts usernames that you have linked to your Ubisoft Account, as well as your original Ubisoft email and username and we should be able to take another look at this issue for you.

Official Response
  • RossUhOh
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-milky alright, so I've tried this and the first person I spoke to was extremely helpful but we agreed to end the chat while I collected the evidence required and then I got put through to a different person who told me that even though the last person said I could get my account back this next person told me that I can't get it back do to the "activity on the account" I was asked for proof of ownership of the microsoft account which I have and I was also asked to show that I can log into my account on uplay but when I tried to it was asking me to link the xbox account to a uplay account so the person has obviously unlinked it is there any way I can get in contact with Ubi-Tiger again?

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

@rossuhoh While we do not have a way of contacting specific support agents directly, have you tried re-linking the Xbox account or will it not allow you to link them now? Also, are you able to log into your Ubisoft account on our site here?

Official Response
  • RossUhOh
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubikobold well to link the Xbox account I would need to be able to log into the Ubisoft account but the guy has changed it to some Chinese email and of course, has also changed the password

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

@rossuhoh Okay. Thanks for clarifying that! Given how sensitive some of this information is, I highly recommend reaching back out to our Support Teams via your ticket to continue with trying to regain access to your account. Feel free to let me know how that goes, however!

Official Response
  • RossUhOh
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubistorm well the last guy told me that no matter who I speak to I'm not getting it back even though the person before them said I could if I got the evidence

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2332 posts

@rossuhoh I am afraid due to the sensitive nature of this issue we do need to help you over the support ticket sorry.

Official Response

Suggested Topics