Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gigio9790
    Original poster 2 posts

I can't find anyone talking of this bug, so i'll just make a post here.
    It only happens if i have a two handed weapon in my off hand and a one handed weapon in my main hand.
    Basically if i jump off a horse while it is running (L3 press) and pull out my weapons, the off hand (heavy one) will have a bugged grip instead of keeping it on the shoulder as usual, and this fixes only if i go back on the horse and back down without making the horse run (L3 press).
    I have made a clip and uploaded it on youtube, here it is:

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• gigio9790
    Original poster 2 posts

Sorry, actually this happens also if the horse is running normally, so without pressing L3.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3839 posts

Hello there @gigio9790!

I'm sorry to hear you're encountering this strange issue when holding a two-handed weapon in your off-hand. Thanks for sharing your report with us, and for including a video. Using your helpful steps, I've been able to reproduce this issue in my own game as well! I've passed your report to the development team so they can take a closer look at what could potentially causing Eivor to hold onto their off-hand weapon so strangely.

If we require any additional information from you, we'll reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out for future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • VelesKyr
    8 posts

I made a thread for this and reported this almost an entire year ago.

As you can see, the video is almost a year old.

I haven't played for a while, I was waiting for all the DLC to replay and yet this bug IS STILL IN THE GAME.

Basically this happens when you have a one-handed weapon in your main-hand and a two-handed weapon in your off-hand. Then if you get on a mount while they are out, you end up with this back the front weapon. It only happens when the two-handed weapon is in off-hand. Your LEFT HAND.

The weapon turns around and looks wonky as all hell.

• VelesKyr
    8 posts

Here is the link to my original thread proving I have already reported this.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/85970/broken-animations-for-two-handers-when-mounting-and-incredibly-high-stealth-bug?lang=en-US&_=1629557573967

Do the admins on here even look at the bug reports and glitches? Do you have to spam them every single day until someone reports you?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @VelesKyr!

I've merged your thread with this similar thread. I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

We've notified the development team of this issue, and they're currently investigating further. I've shared your report with them so they can take a closer look at this.

If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread. In the meantime, please keep an eye out for future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • AquilaSamurai95
    2 posts

Can't seem to find any other topics regarding this issue. Suddenly noticed that while running with weapons drawn, any two-handed weapon suddenly switches orientation in Eivor's hand, and then returns when stopping.
    This issue seems to only occur with the two-handed weapon in the off-hand (left), and only when a one-handed sized weapon is equipped on the main-hand. Guess would be that for some reason the one-handed animation is being applied to both hands even though the off-hand is equipped with a two-handed weapon. It is occuring even after the game has been restarted and is very consistent when tested with different weapons.

Unsure if this is just on the PC version or whether it could be present on the versions of other platforms as well.

• bielik01
    871 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @AquilaSamurai95!

I've merged your post with an ongoing thread about this issue. Thanks for taking the time to report this issue. The development team have been able to reproduce this issue during testing and are investigating further. I would recommend keeping an eye out within the News & Announcements forum for any future updates.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics