ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Irishnin9
    Original poster 16 posts

I've noticed that my online sever error mainly appears when scrolling over a community picture. Is there a way to completely disable these unless these are maditory in your code showing more evidence of how bad you trashed this game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2268 posts

I really appreciate you reaching out about this, @irishnin9 . The community pictures are part of the 'Misc' category on the map, so they can be turned off by unchecking this category in the map's legend.

If you do find that this improves connectivity issues, we'd love for you to let us know, to help with our investigations. Let me know if you've any other thoughts or questions.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22
    1502 posts

@ubi-thrupney

I think it's worth pointing out what else this turns off. I have left it on so don't know but have read that this also switches off other things.

• azullFR
    2089 posts

@spirantcrayon22
    @Irishnin9
    @Ubi-Thrupney

Yes, it will disable all the line =

• Community pictures
    • Personal pictures
    • Daily Conceptual Art * (* I don't know the exact english term)
    • Opals

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@ubi-thrupney we should be able to decide what we want to be shown on the map. And I mean each icon in the legend separately, not whole categories.
    This way @Irishnin9 could disable community pictures without disabling his own pictures or opals.

• azullFR
    2089 posts

@bielik01
    @Ubi-Thrupney

I agree with this !
    Please, let us having the choice 🙂

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 871 posts

Hey guys,

Thank you for your feedback on disabling community pictures.

I have shared this feedback with our development team.

If there is anything else we can help with just let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics